Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PSA Taxi uplift from Samoens
  • heihei

Just thought it worth mentioning that anyone looking for an uplift from Samoens back into the PdS lift system should contact David (taxi.david.samoensATgmail.com). He’s got a couple of minibuses so took 6 of us back up to Lac de Joux Plane for 60 euros and seemed genuinely upset we wanted to give him a 10 euro tip!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Top tip, noted. As I’ve posted a few times the descent is my favourite in the area and usually deserted as their is no lift back up. Samoens has a lovely small town square for a beer or ice cream and across the river you have a big lift serving some nice trails. For those looking for a day out away from PdS it’s highly recommended.

nickjb
    Free Member

Bookmarked. Ta

heihei

Yep the trails down as described by Freeridenick on a previous posting are simply amazing, and suspect you won’t see another rider on them!

stoke1
    Free Member

We tried the singletrack down to Samoen last month, the descent was awesome! Even stopped for lunch in the sun once we were there. Can’t ask for more than that…well maybe a beer too.

If anyone wants to see photos from our ride we wrote a post on it.

Thanks for the contact for the minibus 🙂

domderbyshire
    Free Member

It’s a great area I visit regularly with both mtb and roadie. Try cycling up the Col de Joux Plane….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PSA Taxi uplift from Samoens’ is closed to new replies.