Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 103 total)
  • PSA – Superstar narrow-wide rings £15 delivered
  • Scapegoat

Yep, my red 32T was shown as despatched, then a personal email from Neil apologizing for the surprise rush on orders. Another 10 days to turn it round apparently. 😀

Still, I don’t mind waiting, and they might decide to send out double helpings of stickers with the order as compensation.

nemesis
    Free Member

Same email here… almost makes you think they flag them as despatched before they really are… 👿

To be fair though, I’ve ordered parts from SSC recently specifically because (other than this time) they’re pretty much guaranteed to be delivered the next day.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

I have been told mine will be dispatched on Friday even though I got a dispatch notice 8 days ago which I thought was weird as the item was listed as due early December. I’m just glad that they seem to be answering that emails well these days.

Couple of weeks ago I ordered 4 packs of pads one pack was damaged and a pad missing. I emailed Sat got a response Monday saying they would send a replacement. On Tuesday package arrives with another 4 packs!

darrenspink
    Free Member

Got mine today, single packet of stickers with it….no sweets 🙁

daver27
    Free Member

2 separate orders placed here from Black Friday and Cyber monday, both arrived double quick with sweets and stickers.

fudge9202
    Free Member

Ordered the 32t in blue got email saying it is dispatched, checked account status now says on back order to end of December

orena45

My bargain shiny purple one arrived today 😀

mcnultycop

Mine arrived today. Spiffing. Now if only I hadn’t broken my elbow I’d actually fit them and red my bikes.

fudge9202
    Free Member

Fingers crossed til the morning then.

Goldigger
    Free Member

What size are people running on orange 5’s 32 or 34T?
    TIA

EDIT: Orange recommend 32T

andcarson
    Free Member

The code no longer seems to be working?

breadcrumb

It was a one day only deal.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Got my orange one today, no sweeties though

chakaping
    Free Member

My blingy gold ones arrived too.

Look really good.

🙂

fudge9202
    Free Member

Still waiting 🙁

My three red ones and two orange ones turned up yesterday. 😀

fudge9202
    Free Member

Shiny blue 32t and stickers arrived today 😀

officerfriendly
    Free Member

Really wanted one! 🙁 someone let us know if this pops back up again will ya? 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

someone let us know if this pops back up again will ya?

Like them on FB and you’ll see the offers in your news feed.

kimbers

Its saddles today xmas13 is the 50% off code

crush83
    Free Member

My commuting AS runs a 32/16 at the moment but is a bit too easy to pedal would a 38 be better or even higher on the front?

officerfriendly
    Free Member

Thanks chapaking I’ll be sure to do that!

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

That’s a new saddle coming my way then…!

hypnotoad
    Free Member

Its saddles today xmas13 is the 50% off code

Thanks, they are pretty cheap even without the 50% off code.

Quite tempted by the signature saddle, looks pretty similar to the Spoon, anyone know how similar they are?

Goldigger
    Free Member

With the 20% off today, I’m tempted to get a Narrow wide for my XT 785 Crank..

Anyone care to post a pic of a gold one on a crank please? want to see if it looks bling or naff…

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Mines still a no show

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Weird double post.

gavstorie
    Free Member

same here,

they are now sayin that it will be january before they are liable to be sent out

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I must have missed that memo..

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

still waiting for mine too, their email said about 10 days (18th) and ive not heard owt from them since.
    to be fair, they have been great with everything else ive sent for in the past, and my new £14.99 pedals are brilliant 🙂

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

anybody got their back order NW from the offer yet?

lloydy2
    Free Member

nah still waiting for mine too 34t black, not in any rush though, thankfully lol

kamenev
    Free Member

I got my 32t gunmetal and lime green rings on Christmas eve.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

ditto

Picto
    Free Member

Still waiting too 34t in black. No desperate rush though.

crankrider
    Free Member

I missed out on ordering one at that price, if i had one on order i would just wait for it to be ready…. moan and they may cancel it after all. It must cost almost as much for them to make them once material, anodising, machine time, tooling, laser, packaging, postage and VAT has all been accounted for.

From what i have seen most of these N/W rings function the same as each other – anybody used a SS one and can confirm they work just as well as the rest?

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

yea mine’s a 34 in black too, must be the last off the line Eh 🙁

kayak23

From what i have seen most of these N/W rings function the same as each other – anybody used a SS one and can confirm they work just as well as the rest?

I’ve not tried any others, but my SS one has been fantastic.
    I have a 32t and since fitting about three months ago, and in conjunction with a clutch mech and top guide only, I have literally not dropped my chain once and it’s so quiet.
    Very pleased.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

yep, I have one on at the moment and it has been faultless, well happy with them, and that’s why I want another 8)

chakaping
    Free Member

anybody got their back order NW from the offer yet?

No but I got my carbon bar on back order from them today, and I know they just had a big delivery.

Or do they make the chainrings in-house?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 103 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Superstar narrow-wide rings £15 delivered’ is closed to new replies.