Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • PSA shimano brakes and some forks from Bird
  • isitafox
    Free Member

Tidy, just bought a pair of Zee/Saint/SLX (SLX levers, Zee and Saint calipers) 2nd hand for £90 as well!
    Oh well, will keep an eye for some other bargains as I still need a front brake for my trrials bike.

Tracey

Thanks. Just cost me some more money. New forks ordered

peteimpreza

The brakes are a great price , what some people want for second hand ones in the Classifieds!!

qwerty
    Free Member

Cheers for heads up, SLX brakes ordered, cheaper than zee Germans plus with finned pads. I’ll be able to stop now 😀

flyingmonkeycorps

Ooh! Are the Zees worth 50 quid more than the SLX? For a sturdy mincer…

woodster

Good PSA and great prices. Was after a set of Zee, but I think the hoses are going to be too short for me really.

cp

The hoses on all the brakes are short, the rears are very short! Doubt they’ll fit many bikes.

flyingmonkeycorps

Arse, yeah that’s well short. And by the time I’ve bought new hoses they’re not that cheap. Ah well, saved me a few quid. Kinda.

qwerty
    Free Member

The hoses on all the brakes are short

Bollocks, didn’t spot that, refund requested.

_tom_
    Free Member

Tempted to get the credit card out and give shimano another chance at those prices 🙂

Mister-P
    Free Member

Surely you only need one new hose? You could use the current rear hose as a front and then fit a new one on the rear.

scotroutes

Are Birds particularly short then?

cp

Are Birds particularly short then

The rears are yes.

Ribble have slx with full length house at 85 less 8% this weekend… Beats those bird prices if you were tho go longer house.

woodster

Are Birds particularly short then?

Perhaps that’s why they’re cheap. Bought in error and rather than bother with re-hosing them, just sell them on instead.

superfli
    Free Member

Great PSA! HAs proved costly though 🙂

munrobiker
    Free Member

If anyone wanted their cheap Pikes but missed out then actionsports are doing rc dual positions for £370.

http://www.actionsports.de/rock-shox-pike-rc-27-5-/-650b-dpa-schwarz-matt-15856

beamishblue

Perhaps that’s why they’re cheap. Bought in error and rather than bother with re-hosing them, just sell them on instead.

Can’t you just return them for a refund?

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Did anyone buy the Zee brakes? Gutted I missed them!

nedrapier

If you want to go foreign, slx are 99 euroids for a pair on bd.de last time I checked.

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Thanks AlexSimon – I can’t get them when I go on to their site in the normal way but can get them on your link! Makes no sense!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Yeah there is loads more stuff available you link alex , carbon rims, Wheels , a frame and some more rear shocks. Good spot!

mcnultycop

Brakes are just about perfect for my small HT. The formulas from CRC can go back, I’ve just ordered some XTs!

My Deores will be in the classifieds soon.

Tracey

Tried to resist but gave in for the 650b carbon rims

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘PSA shimano brakes and some forks from Bird’ is closed to new replies.