Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PSA Scott Womens RC Loose Fit Cycling Shorts £8.99
  • torihada
    Free Member

Long may Scott keep producing their technical MTB gear in minging colours; translates to cheap deals for the colour blind courtesy Start Cycles.

Scott Womens RC loose cycling shorts

I’ve just filled up my wife & kids wardrobe for this summer’s cycling holiday with various items in Start cycle’s clearance sale. With my purple/white Scott shorts and dayglo green Scott gloves and the family in a mix of purple/brown & pink gear we won’t be a pretty sight.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I just bought one of these for £10 it is lush really really good quality just a shame it is white so I’m sure I won’t end up mtbing in it!

http://startcycles.co.uk/clothing/scott-womens-sky-windbreaker-hoody.html

Tracey

There has been some great Scott deals with them throughout the year. We bought loads of stuff for me, Kevin and Abigale in the summer. They usually have a discount code going to get them even cheaper

turboferret

Thanks, just ordered a few bits for the missus at ridiculous discounts. If she doesn’t like them I’ll just send them back at minimal cost as the site gave me free delivery too 🙂

Cheers, Rich

essexbiker
    Free Member

Thanks OP – Not sure if my wife and kids will thank you when their day-glo clothing turns up though!!!

medoramas
    Free Member

Ridiculous deals = ridiculous colours! 8)

I still can’t get used to the glow-green shorts I bought there last time… 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PSA Scott Womens RC Loose Fit Cycling Shorts £8.99’ is closed to new replies.