• This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA: Salomon XA Pro 3D GTX
  • scotroutes

I know there’s a few on STW who favour these. SportPursuit have them on offer for £59.99 at the moment. I’ve just bought another pair of the Black/Pewter ones for when my current pair wear out (I wear them for work).

martinhutch

Are they good for flat pedals?

gastromonkey
    Free Member

I wear them for riding. They’re not bad and they’re good for walking if you have to push / carry your bike.

My pair have lasted me for ages it’s nearly time for a new pair.

bruneep

were cheaper at millet sports and remember to go via quidco for cashback

Drac

Yup Millets have them as do many others. Good price but it almost seems the normal price.

Jamie
    Free Member

Yup Millets have them as do many others. Good price but it almost seems the normal price.

[quote]were cheaper at millet sports and remember to go via quidco for cashback[/quote]

For the GTX versions?

FWIW, Popular Scumbag, Mike Ashley, has the regular versions, black/limited sizes, for £40 on Field & Trek.

http://www.fieldandtrek.com/salomon-xa-pro-3d-mens-walking-shoes-185194?colcode=18519490

scotroutes

Yeah – I think this is a good price for the GTX version.

As for riding with them, dunno. Should be OK I guess (but I did put this in the Chat forum 😉 )

IHN

Hmm, interesting… How do they size up?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Hmm, interesting… How do they size up?

Small, in my experience..

And the soles are made of cheese.

I used to do a lot of cross training outside, and the soles wore out very quickly..

scotroutes

Normal. Ultra normal. I take the same size in almost any shoe and these are no different. What’s great is that they actually do 1/2 sizes too.

Jamie
    Free Member

Normal. Ultra normal. I take the same size in almost any shoe and these are no different. What’s great is that they actually do 1/2 sizes too.

As this is STW, here is a contrary answer. I have to go .5 up. I have the Ultra X GTX mids, XA Pros and Quest 4D 2 GTX, and had Fellraisers and Speedcross.

IHN

Ta. I’m normally somewhere between 9.5 and 10, so I’ll go ten.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Salomon XA Pro 3D GTX’ is closed to new replies.