Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • PSA Reverb
  • fr0sty125
    Free Member

Not sure if anyone has posted this

£129.59

30.9 post
    355mm length
    MMX Left 1650mm hose

http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/SPRSRE13125/rockshox-reverb-125mm-drop-seatpost

wwaswas

only 2 left so be quick!

creamegg
    Free Member

got one thanks

daveh
    Free Member

Some very odd pricing going on there.

kimbers

if i want to run the lever under the bars on the left I take it I want a right?

LoCo
    Free Member

Yes

willv

Shame no stealths or I’d be lighter in the wallet

Northwind

CRC are doing Stealths for a decent price, though nothing like this cheap. Cheap enough that I ordered one though!

D0NK

Is it just me or is the latest O-O stock/option thingy rubbish? I’ve spent quite a lot of time recently trying out various combinations of a few products to find out the stuff that I need in my size/option is all sold out (or full rrp)

Mind you I’m not fond of the current CRC setup either but it is atleast a bit quicker to find what you need isn’t in stock.

razorrazoo

CRC are doing Stealths for a decent price, though nothing like this cheap. Cheap enough that I ordered one though!

£209 in the flavour that I needed. Cheaper than the germans at the moment. Mine arrived today, hoping that fitmet will go well this evening.

AlexSimon

Donk – there’s a text link that says : “View all availability”
    Click that and you see what they’ve actually got.

pk13

One on have a sale on that gives more % off the longer the sale in terms of days continues . I got an email yesterday

D0NK

Donk – there’s a text link that says : “View all availability”

😳
    **** knows how I missed that

stevie750

I tried all the dropdown options for a set of bars and they all came back as sold out

Selected “View all availability” and all options came back as lots in stock.

So not sure which one is wrong

robbonzo
    Free Member

page has disapeared…damn!

MikeG

Still available on the Planet x site, oddly I ordered one this morning and there were only 13 in stock, now it’s showing 14 left.

teethgrinder

Summit to sea. 180quid, loads of size options, and free next day delivery…

robbonzo
    Free Member

Cheers Mike, bagged one!

timmys

Maybe someone knows the answer to my question in the Planet-X sale thread?

They seem to have a 150 mm drop non-stealth Reverb listed. That doesn’t exist does it?

http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/SPRSRE150/rockshox-reverb-150mm-drop-seatpost

Northwind

Always worth taking On One descriptions with a pinch of salt but I’ve seen 430mm non-stealth 150mm reverbs elsewhere. FWIW once you get up to that much hose/cable it gets a bit messier- I’ve got a 150mm i950 and the cable’s always getting places I don’t want it to, fixed cable comes into its own on longer posts I reckon.

timmys

Well my 150 mm Reverb “non-stealth” turned up and surprise surprise it was a stealth!

I really want a 150 drop post and can’t justify £280+ for a KS Lev, can anyone point me at the mythical 150 mm drop non-Stealth Reverbs as mentioned by Northwind above?

Skyliner
    Free Member

My Reverb isnt even going to turn up as they cannot complete my order due to stocking issues. WHAT A SURPRISE!! Have placed four orders with OnOne in the last couple of days and I’ve already had to email their CEO for an ounce of customer service. We’ll see what happens……

kimbers

timmys have you sent the reverb back?

Im interested! YGM

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘PSA Reverb’ is closed to new replies.