Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)
  • PSA: Planet X/On-One gear, another deal
  • headfirst
    Free Member

Just had an email from them ,their new jerseys have arrived and have a few minor issues so selling at silly prices. This is NOT the same deal as a couple of days ago, these tops are different and better IMO.

Ordered myself a nice blue one 😀

http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.uk/news/products/q/date/2011/04/14/new-team-jerseys-from-9-99

Jamie
    Free Member

Anyone know what the sizing is like on these?

hp_source

Looked like a bargain to me so i’ve gone for a blue & a yellow one (commuting)

Nice to see a zippable pocket on the rear (looking at the pic) for more phone/key security.

I went for large over my usual medium looking at the size guide.

headfirst
    Free Member

Usually XL (broad shouldered, honest 😳 ), but gone for XXL.

I liked the zippable pocket too.

Tempted to get a yellow one too now…

Jamie
    Free Member

Usually a medium, but measuring round my nips I seem to be 40, so going to have a shot on Large.

2 blue s/sleeve ones please mr shopkeeper!

Joe

I like the sound of the musty smelling bib longs.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Usually a medium too but gone for a large in the short sleeve blue and the tights. How long do they take to deliver? May get some more if the size is ok.

Jamie
    Free Member

Usually a medium too but gone for a large in the short sleeve blue and the tights. How long do they take to deliver? May get some more if the size is ok.

Couple of days usually.

jimmers
    Free Member

I’m usually a 38″ chest, thinking about medium or large. Any one know what size would be best?

cynic-al
    Free Member

*waits for them all to be sold off cheap next week on teh classiflids*

I’m usually a 38″ chest, thinking about medium or large. Any one know what size would be best?

It’s a brand new product, only just released…

Jamie
    Free Member

Nah, I will just eat more until it fits.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Hmm 36 chest here and went for a large, now thinking it may be a little too large 😕

MrSparkle

It probably won’t be.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Size Guide (inches) S M L XL XXL
    Chest (inches) 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-44
    Waist (inches) 24-26 26-28 28-30 30-32 34-36

What do I do with a 38 inch chest and waist?! Am I abnormal?

mrblobby
    Free Member

*waits for them all to be sold off cheap next week on teh classiflids*

If it doesn’t fit I’ll give it way free on the classifieds! Cost me less than a tenner.

Jamie
    Free Member

If it doesn’t fit I’ll give it way free on the classifieds! Cost me less than a tenner.

Dibs 8)

mrblobby
    Free Member

Jamie, if it doesn’t fit then it’s yours!

Jamie
    Free Member

Nice!

thomthumb
    Free Member

This is a STRICT ONE-OFF NO RETURNS PROMOTION – NO EXCHANGES, NO SWAPS

is that legal?

Jamie
    Free Member

I see STW has placed it’s orders:

😉

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Why does the page say ‘From £9.99 75% off £39.99 free UK delivery’ then charge add £2.50 delivery in me basket?

The shipping page says ‘Free, Free, Free on all orders over £10.01…Orders of £10 or under will cost £2.50 to ship.’ … but that def isn’t what the jersey page says ….

cp

it says all jerseys are 14.99 when i look, yet there’s references for 9.99 jerseys ??!

[edit] numpty, long sleeve are 14.99 🙂

DrP

How does the sizing on the bib work out? I’m not the biggest chap, but an inside leg of 24 inches…? I font get it? My inside leg is 32 inches, which would be xxxxxl…
    DrP

Alejandro
    Free Member

“In others the jerseys are still a touch damp, there’s nothing really wrong, but were worried if they are on our shelves for a period of time then there could be a bit of mold”

Sounds a bit dodgy… anyone willing to buy one as a guinea pig and find out? 🙂

mrblobby
    Free Member

I have, and I believe quite a few others have too. Shall report when it arrives.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Those tight sizes are a bit ?????????

Joe

A bit???

monkeychild
    Free Member

Ok a lot?????

Joe

Don’t follow

chakaping
    Free Member

Blue one looks nice, I have ordered a L/S one in large.

minzo
    Free Member

Thanks for P.S.A. ordered a l/s blue jersy, looks slick!

Kbrembo
    Free Member

Blue s/s and Bib on the way…both XL

Underhill
    Free Member

Hmmm, 42″ chest so I went for xxl. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a shirt under it in cold weather. More hopefully, it won’t be hanging on me like a big blue binbag

Smarty
    Free Member

2 blue for me, a long and a short sleeve, got the chance to use up my voucher code for a free beanie that I got with my last order from Planet X.

Thanks for the PSA.

DT78
    Free Member

Tempted – the sizing looks really odd though – are they mega small? I’m normally a medium in most brands but according to that chart I need to be buying XL….

mrchrispy

L/S in the blue…nice!
    Big sizes are fubar though, in side leg of a dwarf….I’d have a pair if I could figure it out

jon_on-one
    Free Member

A note on the bib tights sizing http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.uk/i/q/CLPXBIBT/planet-x-super-roubaix-bib-tights- Measurements are unstretched shorts. I’ve added a row in the sizing chart for approx rider height, although with any bib tights sizing is a combination of height and waist size. Hope that helps.

stumpytrek
    Free Member

My jerseys arrived this morning.

Can’t see anything wrong with them at all. Great quality. Good fit.

(I’m normally a L and ordered XL)

Very pleased

ChrisS
    Free Member

I’ve added a row in the sizing chart for approx rider height

Hmmm, I ordered xxl on the grounds that every other set of shorts I’ve had from on-one/px needed to be an xxl for approx 36″ waist. But I’m only 6ft 1. Oh well, just have to see what turns up. Guess next week someone needs to start a thread on which everyone can post to arrange swapping sizes 😀

ski
    Free Member

I can see a “swap top shop” starting here soon 😉

Ordered 2, hope they fit….

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Planet X/On-One gear, another deal’ is closed to new replies.