Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA: Parcel2go now jumping on overweight items
  • wysiwyg
    Free Member

Underestimated by 100g £4.79 invoice. Gone are the days of bikes for £6

DezB
    Free Member

Surely jumping on them makes them smaller not lighter.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

i got a couple of emails with attached invoices, said they would dispose of the item within 7 days, however i checked the tracking number, and as it had been delivered, i chose to ignore the invoice

actually i didn’t, i emailed customer services back and asked for a copy of the documentation that shows the scales calibrated on the day of use

they didn’t reply

robdob
    Free Member

Underestimated by….

So you didn’t weigh it? And you got charged more? Diddums……

cynic-al
    Free Member

Woe betide paying fairly for their service!

simonside
    Free Member

As a courier who collects parcels……. I collected an item one day, a bit heavy, but completed everything that need be on the doorstep, returned to depot…..Scanning it in,I noticed the label, <1kg printed on it, so the customer had paid a couple of quid to send what felt like a dozen bricks….When senders are taking the pi55 like this do you not think something should be done?

Northwind

It doesn’t seem like the OP’s outraged, he’s just giving people a heads up since I think it was pretty widely known that they weren’t exacting about it.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

My box weighed 1010g according to P2G. I put down it weighed a kg cos on my scales it did.

P-Jay
    Free Member

wysiwyg – Member

My box weighed 1010g according to P2G. I put down it weighed a kg cos on my scales it did.

You said 100g originally, not 10g, that does seem a little harsh – you would expect a 5% margin for error at least.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Oops fat fingers. And yes not outraged jus saying like. PSA not RANT

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Parcel2go now jumping on overweight items’ is closed to new replies.