Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • PSA: On-One Titus FTM – Carbon!
  • saladdodger
    Free Member

Ahhh but whats the warrentee like though

for my money save £400 and get a 456 or 2 even 😉

footflaps

Does seem an incredible bargain – anyone know how they ride?

psychle
    Free Member

That FTM is purty…

titusrider
    Free Member

See thread a few days ago for background 😉

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/planet-x-to-buy-raceface

ps. they ride pretty well, my old racer x was awesome, faily active like most FSR designs and really stiff

pps
    feel sorry for these guys who set up as the titus importer a couple of years back. I met the guy and he seemed really nice, hope they are doing ok.
    http://www.axelimports.co.uk/

Stoner
    Free Member

salad – the warranty will be with On-One the retailer, regardless of the brand.

If they cant get replacement parts for it in future then Im sure they’ll find a way to see you right.

EDIT: but this is promising news too

More recently we have been in contact with the manufacturers of key Titus products to negotiate recommencing production of Titus frames and spares.

Speshpaul

On-one/Planet X have already said they will honour existing Titus warrenties IIRC.
    They look like they have every intension of making the brand a winner again and good look to them:0)
    I’m just off to raise some cash, does anyone know the average recovery time for a kidney removal?

thepurist

Dagnabbit! I’ve been toying with the idea of building up a bigger FS frame and now I’ve got an itchy trigger finger. Will you all please hurry up and buy one so there’s no stock left if (when?) I finally cave in.

footflaps

What are the bearings / grease ports like on the lower link near the BB? After a replacement for my ‘ride once, change bearings’ Blur..

titusrider
    Free Member

My old racer x ran for 3 years per bearing change if that helps…

daznal
    Free Member

Phew just had a lucky escape,my old motolite broke so i chased up spares with titus direct.They offered me an ali ftm for about £900,was v tempted butfound a nearly new ellsworth epithany so bought that instead

footflaps

What I really want is for Planet-X to buy Trek and sell off the Remedy 9.9 carbon frame for £700…..

IsaacClarke
    Free Member

And here’s me with £2000 on its way back from the HMRC…

: s

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

I keep almost ordering one… but am trying to resist! I should probably start riding the bike I do have again before buying a new one 😉

Bregante

I’ve been thinking of building a shorter travel bike of late and was looking at a Ghost 120 mm gravel thing but this is seriously tempting…

foxyrider
    Free Member

Wanted an XC FS bike for Transwales – Gulp

fbk
    Free Member

Do it…..do it……do it….. 😉

foxyrider
    Free Member

I wish I could get my hands of £450 😉

ruminant
    Free Member

where’s £800 when you need it!

anybody want a prophet frame for £798 😆

scud
    Free Member

Anyone know how they size up, from what I have read the medium is quite large, i’m 5’11”, medium or large?

fbk
    Free Member

Rich – on it’s way to you now (my tooth’s fine for now 😉 )

andyl
    Free Member

Hugely tempted at that price…but alas, I am skint.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘PSA: On-One Titus FTM – Carbon!’ is closed to new replies.