• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by lump.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PSA On One carbon forks
  • lump

Put a set of these in my basket last night as I wanted a few bit, and they came up at £99 being shipped today 🙂

http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/FOOOTCF4709/on-one-monocoque-tapered-carbon-fork

iolo
    Free Member

This ad, and many others was brought to you by On One marketing department.
    Shame their customer service is not so efficient.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

For balance, I sent my fatty back to have a headset/headtube/steerer issue sorted (turned out to be the stem was on the piss). They took it for a test ride, sorted it, posted it back and sent me a set of 780mm carbon bars for my troubles. Wasn’t the quickest turnarround, but it was a fairly unusual problem (I could have fixed or at least identified anything upto a badly faced headtube at home so I knew it wouldn’t be quick when i dropped it off).

Everything else I’ve sent back (mostly stuff that didn’t fit) has been refunded quickly too.

Those forks are tempting.

martinhutch

Be careful if you’re buying a bung from on-one for the steerer. The one that came up as a ‘recommended item’ alongside this fork when I bought one was massively too big.

AlexSimon

iolo – have you got that in a clipboard somewhere to post on every on-one thread?
    If you haven’t it might be a timesaver anyway (top tip).

lump

iolo TBH I know how gash On One are, so no need to bash the messenger when you know nothing 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PSA On One carbon forks’ is closed to new replies.