Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA: Oakleys at Cheshire Oaks
  • cb

If anybody is close they have some “final reductions” stuff above and beyond normal discount. Some Chainlinks at £58 and Holbrook at £60 (tho Holbrooks are reduced most places I now realise!). Quite a few others there as well – some of the wrap around types and plenty with polarised lens options.

At the Oakley store.

marcus7
    Free Member

May pop down tomorrow… Ta

thecaptain
    Free Member

Or 8 quid for some perfectly functional sun specs off Amazon…

cb

You can afford the crowbar to prise apart your tight arse as well then…

loddrik
    Free Member

Or Blocs, just as good and a third of the price. Less pose value maybe.

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Or 8 quid for some perfectly functional sun specs off Amazon…

Or Blocs, just as good and a third of the price. Less pose value maybe.

You can also buy crapper glasses for twice as much.
    Ffs <rolls eyes>

xherbivorex
    Free Member

some people like oakleys. i’m one of those. how does it affect you if they/we choose to spend a bit more on something?

jekkyl

Oh crap I’ve sat on them
    Oh crap I’ve rolled over them
    Good job they were only £58!
    I’ll never buy pricey sun specs again.

thecaptain
    Free Member

I do (certainly used to) spend plenty on random high-end consumer bling. I have no objection to others doing the same. But sometimes there are also highly functional alternatives for a fraction of the price. My bolle sillium are honestly the best cycling/protection specs (tinted and clear) that I’ve ever found – a great fit for me (many specs are not) and so cheap that I can have multiple pairs lying around, wouldn’t be upset if I lost or scratched them.

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Own 2 pairs of oakleys, I have once broken an arm which Oakley replaced foc after 2 years of owning. I also use cheap bloc glasses for everyday riding, but think they’d look a bit shit going down the shops on a sunny day.

Do you people post on threads about medium-high end mtb’s suggesting you can do the same stuff on a £200 Muddy Fox? No? Well why tf do you feel the need to post that useless pish?

thecaptain
    Free Member

Well, on a cycling website it is possible that people are using them for cycling, rather than shopping. Bit of a long shot though, I know…

bikemanspen
    Free Member

Buy some oakleys you skegs! Ffs there not expensive from the outlets if you find them too expensive you need a new career

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Well, on a cycling website it is possible that people are using them for cycling, rather than shopping. Bit of a long shot though, I know…

Ummm….it’s in the chat forum, and I see no mention of cycling in op’s post

loddrik
    Free Member

Oakleys are overpriced. I’ll stick with my Blocs and dream of earning more money and looking sharp ‘down the shops’…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Oakleys at Cheshire Oaks’ is closed to new replies.