Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PSA. New show on Sky 1 in the New Year
  • stavromuller
    Free Member

I delivered some bike racking to Cardington Studios this week and got a sneak preview of a new show currently being produced, the course looks amazing (and pretty bloody extreme).

In addition Sky will bring in Revolution, an extreme sport action-entertainment show which will pitch skateboarders, BMXers and skates against each other.
    Revolution, due to air in early 2018, is produced by Znak & Co and Motion Content Group (fka GroupM Entertainment). It is executive produced by Natalka Znak (I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!, Hell’s Kitchen) and Glenn Coomber (Strictly Come Dancing, The Jump) for Znak & Co, and Abigail Adams (The Jump, Wild Things) for Motion.

zilog6128

sounds great in theory but…

(I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!, Hell’s Kitchen) and Glenn Coomber (Strictly Come Dancing, The Jump) for Znak & Co, and Abigail Adams (The Jump, Wild Things)

it’s gonna be shite isn’t it 😆

presented by Steve-o though!!

Frankenstein
    Free Member

I want to stay positive but it sounds crap.

colournoise

I got some tickets for one of the recording sessions on December 23, but then I thought about all the forced whooping, hollering and hand waving I’d be ‘encouraged’ to do… Grumpy old sod that I am I’ll probably not go.

hammerite
    Free Member

Tickets available still…

https://lostintv.com/tv-show?id=919

grahamh
    Free Member

Narp, it’s a Murdoch product, so I’m out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PSA. New show on Sky 1 in the New Year’ is closed to new replies.