Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA – moto G 5" £120
  • andyl
    Free Member

Don’t normally do this but I was a fan of the older one so can’t see this being a bad phone and for £120 it’s a cracking deal for anyone looking for a phone: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Motorola-5-Inch-SIM-Free-Smartphone-XT1068/dp/B00NBSZ56C/

Almost tempted to ditch my N4 for one but holding out for a cheap N5.

mj27
    Free Member

Got this phone when it first came out a few months ago for £155, it has ended the need for carrying a works and personal phone everywhere.

It is a great phone, would buy again if it got broken.

andyl
    Free Member

can you make/recieve calls on either sim without having to turn off or switch between?

daveh
    Free Member

2nd hand N5? If so how cheap?

andyl
    Free Member

I mean I’m waiting for Google to sell them off.

simon_g

can you make/recieve calls on either sim without having to turn off or switch between?

Yes, both are active for calls/SMS but there’s only one data modem (you can switch which one is used for data). It asks which you want to use for an outgoing call or text and can remember for next time if you want it to. Incoming calls are identified (you can name the SIMs).

All works pretty well. The phone itself is a bit slow mind.

cp

I mean I’m waiting for Google to sell them off.

I’m not sure they will, I wonder if they’ll keep the 5 going alongside the 6 now the 6 has gone all premium price.

sam_underhill

N5 has officially ceased production I think. £120 for the Moto G seems like a great deal.

singlesteed
    Free Member

Wondering how this compares with Moto G 4G 4.5″ screen for battery life, quickness of app to app?

ElShalimo

The review I read stated that it was an identical battery do it’ll have lower performance stats

breadcrumb

I’m tempted to stick my slightly faulty moto g (buzzing rear speaker) and getting one of these, nice PSA.

breadcrumb

Just reserved one at Argos, £129.99 but you a get ten pound voucher back. Saves the hassle of missing a delivery.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA – moto G 5" £120’ is closed to new replies.