Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA – Montane velocity jacket £55
  • deepreddave
    Free Member

Here: http://www.awcycles.co.uk/brands/Montane/Velocity_DT_Jacket/12436/index.aspx.
    Seems a very good price for a decent versatile jacket hence have ordered one!

deepreddave
    Free Member

Well I thought it was a good deal. Better than a minging green paclite anyway… 😉

P20

I’ve had one for awhile now, great bit of kit. Given up carrying a windproof, just carry the montane

meeeee
    Free Member

how small does this it pack up, is it similar to the featherlite thing thats goes in an apple sized stuffsack?

Trekster

no, a bit heavier, a very nice jacket, still 99.99 in field & trek
    must go and check bank before ordering tho!!

ajf
    Free Member

is it similar to the featherlite thing thats goes in an apple sized stuffsack?

more a small melon than an apple but still pretty small for a taped seamed hooded waterproof. Also a lot lighter than many other more expensive jackets.

They are not the most breathable but a great bargain, although they have bumped up the rrp on that site. and I think dropped the actual weight?

deepreddave
    Free Member
    soobalias
    Free Member

how do they size up?

deepreddave
    Free Member

Pretty standard I’d say. Similar to Altura maybe but longer sleeves than Endura. I’m 6’2″ and 38″ chest so a M was acceptable but I chose the L after trying on to get super long sleeves and a bit more tail length.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Montane velocity jacket £55’ is closed to new replies.