Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • PSA Minion DHFs for £10?
  • bonesetter
    Free Member

26″ they can’t give em away 😉

Got to be a bargain for someone though

lunge

That’s a proper bargain, they’re very good tyres indeed.

honourablegeorge

They’re the really skinny, wire, single ply single compound ones, though.

legend
    Free Member

Doesn’t seem to mention if 42-A, 60-A or horridplasticOEM-A?

reformedfatty
    Free Member

says 60 tpi

What it also says is ‘Collection not available’ and ‘Delivery not available’

I’m not sure where that leaves me apart from being able to pay for something I can’t have

Edit : nearest options that have it are 20 miles away. Ah’m oot

alishand

£10 – worth a punt. Reserved!

Simon

I’m guessing they’re 60a rubber. I’ve reserved two, I can always return them if they’re not.

legend
    Free Member

reformedfatty – Member

says 60 tpi

That’s the carcas rather than the compound. Would guess they are 60A from what I can remember seeing in the shops

ads678

None near me, but Huddersfield, Manchester fort and Bolton horwich have some.

Edit: and Hull St Andrews.

bearnecessities

Ads, you’re in Leeds aren’t you? I don’t mind swinging past Bolton horwich on my way home and picking some up.

flyingmonkeycorps

Ooh, I’m just down the road from the Hull one. Might stop in, though really I’d want dual ply.

Simon

I reserved mine at Guiseley

ads678

@ bearnecessities, yeah I’m in Leeds. Thanks for the offer, thats really good of you, but I was just going to get ones as a spare as I pass a halfords on my way home, but adding to the existing pile of tyres in the garage is probably not something I should be doing!! 🙂

bearnecessities

🙂 No worries.

Simon

I reserved 2 at Guiseley but they rang to say they only had one in stock.
    Anyway, I’ve collected it and it’s a Maxxpro, so 60a compound which is what i was hoping for.

spawnofyorkshire

Well i’ve reserved one from Hudds, will fit it tonight and see how it goes this weekend up Marsden.
    Going to run it as a rear so will see how it goes. Was going to stick a smorgy back on there but at a tenner it’s worth a little experiment to see how it feels as I’ve fallen out with my Hans Dampfs a bit

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘PSA Minion DHFs for £10?’ is closed to new replies.