• This topic has 14 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by GJP.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • PSA Merlin up to 15% off on basket
  • Matt24k
    Free Member

Don’t know if this has already been flagged up but if you enter CWSALE in the discount code on the basket page you get up to 15% off.
    I just bought a Hope freehub assy for less than 47 quid using this. Not sure how if it works on all products and how it works with VIP club items but 15% off felt good to me. XT pedals for example get an extra 10% off so you need to put the items in your basket and apply the code to check prices.
    Ends Sunday night I think.

johnnystorm

Don’t forget the quidco as well! 🙂

zangolin
    Free Member

ohnnystorm – Member
    Don’t forget the quidco as well!

+1
    5% cashback at Quidco and 5.15% (AFIK) at Topcashback on Merlin Cyles

dharmstrong
    Free Member

Cheers

foggy
    Free Member

Is the website down though – I’ve not been able to get on since Friday night?

Matt24k
    Free Member

Website works fine for me.

dharmstrong
    Free Member

Ordered fine earlier

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Just bought some forks on merlin

cozz
    Free Member

mmm tried it on a groupset – logged in but it didnt work, perhaps because its already discounted ?!

bigjim

Merlin website is cranky as hell, there have been a few threads on here in recent months about it, and a few people have emailed them about it but just get a reply saying its fine for them etc. Their loss I guess!

quahogmtb

Not working for me…there is a “technical error” when trying to apply the CWSALE code. There is a supposed 10% discount with the code on Shimano stuff but by “coincidence” the price of an XT middle ring and cassette are currently 10% higher than they were when I checked midweek. Still cheaper with the code than elsewhere but a bit naughty to do this I would have thought?

bigjim

I’m pretty sure the price of an SLX chainset has gone up since I last looked too, I’m sure it’s been £89.95 for ages but now showing as £104.95.

khani
    Free Member

Merlin won’t let me buy anything from them, try to log in and get thrown out, over an over again..
    Apparently it’s my fault..allthough it doesn’t happen anywhere else when I’m buying stuff
    I estimate they’ve lost a grand cos of it in the last twelve months….
    I don’t even try anymore

rudedog
    Free Member

Yep – it seems they’ve put up their prices before offering this ‘sale’ – bit of a scam really.

GJP
    Free Member

I couldn’t even get as far as entering the discount code, but that may be down to my impatience or incompetence and most probably both

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘PSA Merlin up to 15% off on basket’ is closed to new replies.