Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • PSA: Lidl hear rate monitors £12.99, available from July 11th
  • Munqe-chick
    Free Member

from instore flyer. Wristwatch style with wireless chest monitor, even comes with handlebar mount. 3yr warranty!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Good call. LiDLs cycle computers are fantastic value, good as stuff costing loads more. Bought 3 now cost me about £4 each.

Thirteen quid for a heart-rate monitor is peanuts.

allthepies
    Free Member

Pardon ?

</coat>

MussEd
    Free Member

There’s a reason they’re cheap. The reason is they’re pish. I’m no brand snob, Bought one the last time they were in, just never worked propery. Keep the £13 and buy something useful…

z1ppy

Are they having another ‘bike kit’ sale on that monday then?
    M8 needs a new cheap & cheerful gillet…

mieszko
    Free Member

The only problem with cheapo HRM is that the signal is not coded. I had a similar cheapo hrm before and every time I was close to some power lines the watch would go mental, similar when I was riding with a mate who had a wireless bike computer. I eventually bought a Sigma Onyx Easy with a coded signal at somewhere around 35 quid from Amazon and it’s problem free.

As long as it has adjustable heart rate zones, avg heart rate and time etc then I’m happy, plus depending on the HRM offered in Lidl, they offer a lot of functions but are probably a PITA to set up and adjust, my one also lost 2 out of 5 buttons after a month.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Z1ppy not sure it was on one of their flyers it didn’t say anything else as Mr MC has been looking out for a gilet for weeks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Lidl hear rate monitors £12.99, available from July 11th’ is closed to new replies.