Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA LED Hut – 30% off
  • frogstomp

LED Hut have been mentioned in previous posts.. currently have an extra 30% of their ‘discount’ prices (code: JAN30), possibly more with Quidco. Encouraged me to finally ditch the rubbish halogens..

footflaps

To replace with rubbish LEDs. Having bought 10 bulbs off them before Xmas, two are broken (mechanical failure in the ES thread) and the rest seem to have lost a lot of brightness in only a month’s use. Won’t be buying from them again…

frogstomp

Ouch! Which ones? Have you tested their 30 day return policy?

ElShalimo

FYI: 7DayShop are selling Panasonic GU10 led bulbs very cheap this week

GrahamS

Just to balance footflaps experience: we replaced the ten 50w GU10 halogens in our kitchen with these 4w LumiLife wide-angle LEDs from LEDHut, which were £5.50 each at the time:

The LED is on the left, Halogen on the right:

That was over a year ago. They are all still fine and the kitchen is noticeably brighter.

iain1775
    Free Member

Yep rate their bulbs too.
    Have had about 25 of the ones GrahamS linked to above and 15 G4 bulbs (which are a lot bigger than the halogen equivalents so make sure they fit in your light
    Found their customer services to be good too, helping with transformer advise and the returns whilst a bit of a faff refunded the money quick enough

13.12% cashback on TopCashback at the moment as well!

nemesis
    Free Member

20% from quidco…

FWIW, I had 2 for £10 GU10 LEDs from B&Q (the Diall ones) and they’re brighter than the 50W halogens they replaced with a good colour.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Good customer service.

Very frequent discounts – also keep an eye on base prices, as I have noticed they fluctuate. Over Xmas I bought some, bigger discount came out, I checked and the price was also higher so net price about the same! Don’t jump just because it’s 30% – they will also do VAT free etc quite often.

tinybits
    Free Member

Ordered 30 odd led’s about 6 months ago. 1 failed immediately which they replaced straight away. The rest have all been fine and are not losing brightness at all. Mixture of dim-able, warm ones and non dim-able daylight.

frogstomp

Well, I’ll give them a try and see.. 10 x B22 came to £51 next-day posted and Quidco has just tracked an extra £10 discount.

firestarter
    Free Member

Gutted my initial glance saw pizza hut 30% off 🙁

sharkbait
    Free Member

I fitted 40 of their 5w GU10 over a year ago and have only had a problem with 2 (one buzzed when dimmed otherwise fine and the other seemed to have a poor connection internally and went off occasionally) both of which were replaced with no hassle.
    Light levels seem the same but my leccy bill has dropped.
    A bit like buses – if you miss this offer there will be another one along pretty soon.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA LED Hut – 30% off’ is closed to new replies.