Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA – Lance: The Making of the World's Greatest Champion
  • PMK2060

‘Lance: The Making of the World’s Greatest Champion’ hardback book is only £1 in Poundland.

Its an interesting read about a great athlete.

mikehopkins
    Free Member

haha, beats my psa re: lace book by a load… 🙂
    thanks, will make sure I get it.

nicko74

Excellent, that sounds good. I’m guessing it has advertorial sections as well – “How I won the 2003 TdF, brought to you by Balco”?

muddyground
    Free Member

That’s expensive. You can find it in the discount bookstores at 50p. They’ve piles of them, unsold 😈

oliverd1981
    Free Member

They should make him pulp them all himself using his phenomenal drug mutant legs

nigelb001
    Free Member

Better off recycled into decent books.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Ha ha this has to be a nasty troll!!!

tomhoward

To be fair, if they put it in the fiction section they could sell it at full whack it’s a good story.

That’s all, a story.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Comment in the link:

…surely the claimants would only have a case if they can prove that “It’s Not About The Bike” was actually about a bike?

:mrgreen:

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

I bet you in time they will do a film about LA and he will make a mint out of it 🙄

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Lots of Livestrong t-shirts just appeared in TK Maxx as well!

mjb

dobiejessmo – Member
    I bet you in time they will do a film about LA and he will make a mint out of it

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/jan/21/lance-armstrong-film-jj-abrams%5D

Not sure he’ll get anything out of it though.

edhornby

anyone remember the tshirts that were preprinted by nike with an 8 made out of two yellow lance bands??? they were never released but someone found the link…. will try to google it….

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Lance: The Making of the World's Greatest Champion’ is closed to new replies.