Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA – Kenny Everett night tonight on BBC4
  • hels
    Free Member

But I’m telling you the plot…

bigyinn
    Free Member

Fantastic, a sadly ignored comedy genius!

I remember with joy watching him snap wogans mike off on blanketty blank.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I’ve been looking forward to this. Sadly ignored indeed, many programmes repeated on the beeb but never this guy.

GrahamS

I’m sure it will be in the best possible taste.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I never understood his humour.

It’ll be on in the background, I’ll watch parts just to see if my taste in comedy has changed over the years.

It is odd that all the comedy repeats are of other comedians, you’re right, never crossed my mind that.

stewartc
    Free Member

I could never look at Rod Stewart ever again without thinking of the inflatable arse act and he got away with a character called Cupid Stunt, not a comedy genius but very underrated.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I will record that, old childhood favourite. Now if they can rerun some of The Goodies shows another evening I will be happy.

hels
    Free Member

The Goodies was awesome. I have an old video tape somewhere of a re-issue called “the best bits” or something from about 10 years ago.

But well due a repeat, although it might be a bit unsophisticated for the modern young persons. My fave was the lighthouse one, where they answer an advertisement for people to so “a little light housekeeping” more of a one act play really.

And of course the classic Northumbrian martial art of Eckythump.

atlaz
    Free Member

Kenny Everett always reminded me of a grown up Mr Claypole from Rentaghost (or is that the wrong way around), not only because of the beard mind you.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Excellent, Marcel Wave, Sid Snot and Hot Gossip!!
    My 2 lads love the Goodies, found some very old VHS tapes of their shows – but there are some very un-pc bits in there when viewed from today. But, on the whole very funny.

mrchrispy

/highfives Branson for the webby TiVo record feature

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Kenny Everett night tonight on BBC4’ is closed to new replies.