Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • psa, joplin 3 £98
  • easygirl

on chain reaction
    i know there a lot of talk about reliability, but pure are great with warranty

Northwind

The rumour is that Pure are now replacing older Joplins with Joplin 4s rather than try and make the horrible things fit for purpose. So if you’re prepared to take the gamble that’s a cheap way to get a good post. Just that you might end up with a paperweight instead.

nuke

+ another 10% off with the current loyalty promotion. 😯

Cheers easygirl…looks like I’ve found the seatpost for my new-to-me Hemlock 😀

Northwind

You can add 4% cashback to that via topcashback as well.

RDL-82
    Free Member

Northwind – Member

The rumour is that Pure are now replacing older Joplins with Joplin 4s rather than try and make the horrible things fit for purpose. So if you’re prepared to take the gamble that’s a cheap way to get a good post. Just that you might end up with a paperweight instead.

Chance would be a fine thing, mine wont bloody break, must be doing something wrong!

mirage

can’t see the extra 10% discount, does it start later?

RDL-82
    Free Member

mirage – Member

can’t see the extra 10% discount, does it start later?

Thats an email offer they have recently sent out, presumably to people who have spent alot lately, i know i have and have received the email, unfortunately the discount is linked to your email/account so cant share.

HTH

mirage

never mind, just thought I was being typical me and not seeing something that’s right in front of me!

You know i worked out how much i had sent with chain reaction once…. very scary indeed!

thanks

easygirl

i started with a joplin 3, it broke twice and they sent me a 4 as a replacement

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘psa, joplin 3 £98’ is closed to new replies.