Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA ITV4 tonight at 10:00pm Eden Lake
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Quite topical given the recent spotlight on “bad yooves.”

This is a shocking film that will make you think twice before heading out to a local beauty spot with your tartan travel rug and a heap of sandwiches.

Brutal stuff but compelling viewing.

atlaz
    Free Member

Similar kind of tone to this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465203/

DezB
    Free Member

Yep, recommended for those who want to see a proper horror film.

No monsters, ghouls or creepy crawlies – just something that could actually happen. Proper scary.

jon1973
    Free Member

Not seen this one, but sound similar to the French film “Ils”, which I think may even be based on a true story. Like DezB says, no gore, just a bit of suggestion and a few mind games to scare the **** out of you.

Will give this one a go tonight.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Eden Lake is way more chilling than Ils (imho).

monkey_boy
    Free Member

eden lake is good but if you want to be totally freaked…

sort of similar…

King-ocelot
    Free Member

‘Cherry tree lane’ is good too, a properly tense film. I like Eden lake, the casting is really good and there are some good uses of the camera that put the viewer in the action. Didn’t think much to Wolf Creek, sorry, but I know a few fellow horror fans who rate it. Sleep tight…

rs
    Free Member

eden lake more f’d up than wolf creek i thought, most disturbing film i’ve seen.

Bagstard
    Free Member

Eden lake is definitely the most chilling of the three, it left me a bit wound up to be honest, the main character was a nobber though.

Horror films are a bit of scary, but fun escapism for me, Eden Lake was a bit too real to be fun.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA ITV4 tonight at 10:00pm Eden Lake’ is closed to new replies.