Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • PSA-ish Sony Telly at Tesco Outlet
  • bearnecessities

Just doing my sweep of telly prices (they really do fluctuate you know, I never realised)

Anyhow, Tesco ebay outlet are doing rather a nice deal on a job lot of 40″ Sony jobbies – it looks like a batch lot of display items; I may be wrong.

They’re open to offers too. JL are doing presently for £329 with 5 year warranty, which would swing it for me, but I’ve still stuck in a cheeky offer. You may want to do the same?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-40-034-KDL-40R483B-40-034-Widescreen-Full-HD-LED-TV-With-Freeview-In-Black-/351296917901?_trksid=p2054897.l4275&autorefresh=true

Stoner
    Free Member

Be aware the R series is “dumb”, not wifi enabled, no smarts, no browser and the screen is noticeably poor quality when put up against the W series which is on offer at most Sony resellers at the moment. However, smartify it with a now TV box, and don’t sit too close and it will be perfectly fine

If in doubt you should be able to see them side by side in any Sony store

project
    Free Member

43 Tesco stores closing in next few months,so larger ones, so the stock will be sold off cheap hopefully, like what happened to woolworths, cheaper to sell than employ staff to transfer it to another store.

bearnecessities

Whilst I bow to Stoner’s knowledge on such matters, it’s a lot of a telly if you get it for under £250.

tthew

5 year warrantee for free from John Lewis though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘PSA-ish Sony Telly at Tesco Outlet’ is closed to new replies.