• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Alex.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA : Has no-one mentioned the Pyga frames on SportsPursuit?
  • TurnerGuy
    Free Member

?

Clink

I saw them. I’m after a xc/marathon frame but have an 120mm pike in the garage… 😯

Leku
    Free Member

They look nice. £1000. 120mm rear. 140mm front.

Clink

29er 110 rear, from 120 front. Anyone got one?

Alex

I had the first gen 29-110 for two years / 4500km. Fab trail bike, rode it all over the UK and a trip to Spain. Stiff, feels like more than 110mm on the back, really nice bits of frame design for cable routing, bearings, etc. Only issue was removing the main pivot bearing was pretty difficult.

I think the new ones might have a bit more clearance out back although mine was fine with a 2.3 tyre on a flow ex rim.

I paid list for mine and was happy to based on the fun I had out of it. For a grand, that’s a lot of frame. I also rode the 650B/140 one and that’s probably the one I’d have now if I was still in the market for a new bike.

Alex

Oh started with a 120mm fork, ended up with a 130mm. Preferred the 130mm but mainly as it was a stiffer/better fork.

AlexSimon

Always fancied a demo on one. They look great, although now that I’ve taken the plunge with a long/low/slackish Aeris, they look short 🙂

STATO
    Free Member

Were they UK dist not offering that sort of price anyway? Sure there was a PSA previously. Regardless a good price, just shame there were no XL.

Alex

@AS – I have an aeris too as you know,. Everything feels short after that! However, the reach on my L pyga wasn’t that much different to the Aeris with a v.short stem. The 19.5 tho was prob a bit big for me as I could only just get a 125mm dropper in there.

@stato – R53 are the disti. I think Drover cycles near Hay were doing some deals.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA : Has no-one mentioned the Pyga frames on SportsPursuit?’ is closed to new replies.