Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PSA: Halfords Tool Cabinet £49.99
  • woody2000

Probably been done already, but…

5 drawer wheeled tool cabinet for £49.99, extra 10% off with code CARMAIN7. There’s a 6 drawer version too for the same price (only just seen that – doh!). Baagin IMO

Linky

trail_rat
    Free Member

its worth 49.99 but i suggest you go actually see one in the shop ….

its alot smaller than it looks !..

the 69.99 chest looks a better value option to me. they are about the same size – the one you linked to is very tinny and cheap doesnt feel like it would last 5 minutes tbh

Tiger6791

Once again STW makes me spend money on something I didn’t really need.

Went for the 6 drawer one, looked better value.

Buy online and collect £45 with voucher code.

It’s cheap, very thin metal and the drawers are basic. It’s no Snap On chest but for £45 it’s a steal.

Will make a very nice tool chest.

Happy days

zilog6128

Undoubtedly cheap but the red ones are poor quality. The black ones (Industrial range) however are very well made and IMO great value for money.

RustyMac

Any one rate the professional three drawer portable tool chest?

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_162491_langId_-1_categoryId_255214#tab1

Or even the four drawer vertion

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_162444_langId_-1_categoryId_255214#BVRRWidgetID

Not got enough space for a full on tool chest but some additional storage would be good.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I bought the 6 drawer version a couple of yers ago for £49.99, on sale. It’s a regular visitor to the £49.99 price tag.

Worth that much but you’d be mad to blow £120 on the full price version. Its also worth buying he grippy rubber stuff to line the bottom of the drawers too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Halfords Tool Cabinet £49.99’ is closed to new replies.