• This topic has 19 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by CHB.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • PSA: Halfords flash sales today (Friday) every 2 hours
  • n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

http://www.halfords.com

Current sale that finishes at 1100 is bike accessories, which includes tyres. Quick example, 35/40c Landcruisers for £10 each.

Topcashback for extra discount for online purchase! 😆

jkomo

Crap, too late.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member
    cp

Could be useful ta, I assume we can also stack tonights extra 10% off along with the additional 10% off code at the bottom – SPECIAL10… plus BC 10%.

Interesting 🙂

Gary_M
    Free Member

Time to buy those lake boots I’ve been after then. With 10% off BC discount, and I can buy halfords vouchers with 9% discount then that gets them down to £147, then cashback through quidco. Even better if the special10 code can be used.

mrjmt
    Free Member

Looks like that SPECIAL10 code is for a car service?

cp

Looks like that SPECIAL10 code is for a car service?

yeah, I didn’t click through, looks like it is.

Del

Time to buy those lake boots I’ve been after then

checked your size yet? none in stock for me. 🙁

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yes in stock.

mos

Isn’t the BC discount just in store?
    Boardman CX team is currently £899, Extra flash sale discount from 19.00 – 21.00 would make it £810, but how would you then add the BC discount? Would it be a case of ordering it for store collection & then presenting your BC card?

cp

Isn’t the BC discount just in store?

yes, reserve online with online discounts, and pay in store on collection with BC discount.

petemate
    Free Member

Thanks, torque wrenches purchased that I’d been eyeing up but was hoping for discount to make price more palatable

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

1500-1700 is kids bikes 10% off…

13″ or 15″ framed Voodoo Nzumbi isn’t bad for £292.50 at the sale price before TCB, 1×9 drivetain with XCR fork and Tektro M286 hydraulic discs on 26″ wheels, might even fit petite ladies.
    http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bikes/mountain-bikes/voodoo-nzumbi-mountain-bike-26

greentricky
    Free Member

Apparently you can’t use your BC discount on web exclusive discounts but some staff still apply it and some don’t. I am going to give it a go on a turbo later.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

BC discount only works in the hut but now, not for the rest of the store, had it declined in separate stores citing the same reason

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Until 2100, all in-house items have 10% off.

Bizango now £432, Marassa £288, not quite as good as the kids summer holiday prices but pretty good.

mrjmt
    Free Member

BC should work across the store according to BC…

Members and official Fans of British Cycling can get 10% off everything in-store at Halfords, including sale items.

List of T&Cs from BC site:

Terms and conditions

Discount is supplied to British Cycling members with a valid British Cycling Membership card.
    10% off is valid on any purchase, excludes gift vouchers and Halfords Autocentres.
    May not be used in conjunction with any other voucher.
    Discount can be used in conjunction with other instore promotion unless clearly stated otherwise.
    Discount can only be used once per transaction.
    Discount is not redeemable for cash.
    Exclusive to British Cycling Members.
    Discount is not redeemable online.

It does also say

Excludes all website only prices and deals

but I think thats just because you can’t use the discount online?

I’ve never had an issue getting the discount on click and collect, or having them price match their website or others and then apply the discount.

spooky_b329

I still use the BC discount on car stuff, used it just this weekend. Every now and then there seems to be some confusion, and then another staff member will come over and confirm its still OK to use.

I’d love to get a look at the little booklet of barcodes and see who else offers discounts…just in case the BC one gets limited to bike stuff at some point.

CHB

Drat…half price sale on middle tool chests PLUS 10% now mean I have to collect a black industrial and a red professional chest tomorrow!! £134 for the pair. These PSA’s can be expensive.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Halfords flash sales today (Friday) every 2 hours’ is closed to new replies.