Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • PSA: GoPro Giveaway on facebook
  • gogg
    Free Member
    endurogangster
    Free Member

Cheers entered that

iolo
    Free Member

How many like to wins do you see everyday?
    From world cruises to pile treatment.
    “The first 20,000,000,000th person to like will win this fabulous prize, please share for our free advertising”

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

“The first 20,000,000,000th person to like will win this fabulous prize, please share for your free advertising spam”

FIFY

gogg
    Free Member

I agree, I don’t do email sign ups (unless it’s a company that I want to hear from), but on facebook I’m already giving my information away for free, another input in my newsfeed for the chance of some free stuff, what’s the problem?

If they appear too often, I can always “unlike” them.

tomhoward

The first 20,000,000,000th person to like will win this fabulous prize, please share for our free advertising

Thus reducing your chance of wining, and increasing the chance of the winner having no interest in keeping the prize (if there is one) and instantly ebaying it.

A mate does this, he enters every competition he sees on twitter/fb, sharing and liking etc. Everything he wins (and its a fair bit actually) gets sold ASAP. Not really in the spirit if you ask me.

gogg
    Free Member

I’ve got to admit, if it wasn’t something I wanted, I probably wouldn’t bother.

grum
    Free Member

A mate does this, he enters every competition he sees on twitter/fb, sharing and liking etc.

He’d be getting deleted off my Facebook pretty quickly…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘PSA: GoPro Giveaway on facebook’ is closed to new replies.