Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA – Go Outdoors Discount
  • simmy
    Free Member

Spend over £50 = 10% discount. Code OVER50

Spend over £80 = 15% discount. Code OVER80

Discount card required £5 per year.

Has anyone any experience of Go Outdoors price matching ? They say they match and offer 10% off.

Garmin Edge Trail bundle £319.99 @ Winstanleys so Im guessing with 10% off that will be about £288.

I cant see anything in the T&C’s about the voucher codes not being valid with price match, so 15% off that will bring it down to about £250ish.

Any ideas if they will price match then offer the discount ? If Noone on here does know, I will ring them in the morning and post on here coz thats a Bargain for the Edge if it works out.

easygirl

They have price matched a few items for me without a problem, they check the website of the cheaper item, and it must be in stock, which may be a problem with winstanleys!,

simmy
    Free Member

They have price matched a few items for me without a problem, they check the website of the cheaper item, and it must be in stock, which may be a problem with winstanleys!,

Winstanleys with item in stock on website shocker 😀 wouldnt want to ring them and order it because they are bound to be out of stock.

As long as Go Outdoors check Winstanleys website, it will be reet 8)

Potter
    Free Member

got my 800 the weekend from go outdoors,they price matched merlin,made it £291

mau00149
    Free Member

anyone know if you can order an item not listed as part of their stock but from one of the brands they deal with? If so, would it be available under there discount deal?

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Had a few items price matched, they are great! In fact they cocked up the last calculation and gave me 40 odd percent off a pair of hiking boots 😀

passtherizla
    Free Member

price matched a few items in GoOutdoors never had an issue.

simmy
    Free Member

Update – they will price match but wont offer the discount code with it.

So the edge works out, as stated before, £288 but the discount codes will come in useful for other people.

milkyman
    Free Member

I just bought one and your right simmy, got mine for £288, still im happy with that,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Go Outdoors Discount’ is closed to new replies.