Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • PSA – Garmin out front mount £5.49
  • lunge

Good price that, fits a 520 spot on as well as those listed on the site. I shall be collecting mine later.

ogden
    Free Member

Cheers! Under £5 with BC discount

jonnyboi

Top spot! Bought two 🙂

egb81
    Free Member

Good find.

daern
    Free Member

Great find, thanks!

I don’t think this one will fit the 1000, but can someone confirm this?

Kingkona

Many thanks Andyeez! Just ordered 2.

Kato

Good spot! Bought 2 thanks

zilog6128

definitely worth ordering (at least) 2 – it’s a great mount but (as I found out) annoyingly Garmin don’t sell spares of the sacrificial part that the Edge clips into

stumpy01

Just wondering – can you fit it ‘upside down’ and re-fit the actual Garmin mounting piece on the other side, so the dog leg goes the other way?

I have my Garmin fitted to the left hand side of the bars, so would ideally like it kinked to the right, rather than the left.

lunge

I don’t think you can Stumpy, the bottom of the mount is solid so I can’t think how you’d flip it.

bhill22
    Free Member

Thx bought one

stumpy01

lunge – Member

I don’t think you can Stumpy, the bottom of the mount is solid so I can’t think how you’d flip it.

Ta. I did wonder if that would be the case – but thought there might be a slim chance that the insert could be flipped.

Might get one anyway & see how it goes.

legend
    Free Member

I have my Garmin fitted to the left hand side of the bars, so would ideally like it kinked to the right, rather than the left.

The clamp is probably about 4mm wide, so that’s all you’d have to free up to the right of the stem clamp

letmetalktomark

I picked up two yesterday.

The insert the Garmin clips into can be removed from the holder (two allen head bolts)

I wanted to try one flipped so rather than out front it sits alongside the stem.

Quick test fit and all seems good.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Garmin out front mount £5.49’ is closed to new replies.