Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • PSA: Free album download, and can someone recommend one for me please
  • fbk
    Free Member

Thought people might be interested in the current offer with Sky's new enteprise – Sky songs. Click the link below and it will give you a code which entitles you to a month's free subscription to the music streaming service AND 1 free album download to keep (or 10 single tracks). You don't even need to subscribe – you can click the "1 month only" button to stop being charged 🙂

Details here : http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=26963267#post26963267

Also, has anyone got a suggestion for a good album I can download. Preferably fairly recent. I've got pretty broad tastes 🙂

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Doesn't take Maestro cards..

fbk
    Free Member

Oh, ok.

Can't you borrow someone's credit card – it doesn't get charged (well actually it gets charged £0.00) 😉

soma_rich
    Free Member

Thats odd it only takes credit cards. Sure its not a scam?

DezB
    Free Member

You want a free album, but you don't know which one?

Ok, try Hudson Mohawke's Butter album.

kimbers

seriously steal it via torrent rather than give any money to rupert murdoch!!

fbk
    Free Member

I people are missing the point 🙄

I'd be quite surprised if it was a scam all things considered; you don't have to sign up to any sort of contract/commitment; yes you have to give CC details – I'm guessing to prevent multiple applications and to make it easier if you did decide to continue; it's a way of getting something FREE from the Murdock empire.

No problems though – only trying to help by pointing people to a free (legal) download 🙂

DezB – I'll have a look, ta 🙂

foxyrider
    Free Member

Just ordered mine last night – I also went back in after using my 10 credits up and changed my credit card details to 0000-0000-0000-0000 which it did not like but saved them anyway. Also after ticking 1 month only registration you wont be charged. I got Leona Lewis album for my wife (brownie points) for free! Its not a scam!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Free album download, and can someone recommend one for me please’ is closed to new replies.