Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA for iPhone Users: BBC News App finally released.
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Dunno if everyone is aware, but the BBC News app for iphone and iPad was finally released yesterday.

GrahamS

Sweet.

MrNutt
    Free Member

all well and good, now its possible to check up on what hysteria is gripping the nation. News is shite, better off without it.

I'd be happy if they made an app that allowed the speakerphone to work on my judasphone4, sadly the noise canceling mic thinks that any voice is "noise" so no, it doesn't work. looks like I'm due a bloody replacement, what a pain in the arse!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

With video and everything. Noice! 🙂

Drac

Yeah spotted it this am works very well.

CountZero

There was one ages ago, got it when I first got my 3G. It sucked. Deleted it, and it vanished from the app store soon after.
    It's taken them over eighteen months to sort it, it was obviously a real challenge for the BBC tech bods…

Flaperon

What a f***** waste of license payer's money. Why the hell can't iPhone users just use the BBC News website and iPlayer for news like everyone else?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

What a f***** waste of license payer's money.

🙄

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

CountZero – Member
    There was one ages ago, got it when I first got my 3G. It sucked. Deleted it, and it vanished from the app store soon after.
    It's taken them over eighteen months to sort it, it was obviously a real challenge for the BBC tech bods…
    POSTED 3 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Not at all – they couldn't release it due to restrictions on products not of value to licence payers – that hurdle now sorted

maxray
    Free Member

Now that is a use for the iPad!!.. startin gto grasp why now 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA for iPhone Users: BBC News App finally released.’ is closed to new replies.