Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA: Flim4 – 23:00 – Shogun Assassin – Now!
  • chewkw
    Free Member

Brilliant movie. Must see!

Ya! 😀

kimbers

Damn I need to go to bed

Wish I still smoked weed !

jeffl

Not so sure about the dubbing.

chewkw
    Free Member

Yes! First head off in spectacular way!

Excellent!

:mrgreen:

jeffl – Member

Not so sure about the dubbing.

Yes, but not a problem as I like the costume, the sword, the fight all good.

chewkw
    Free Member

Excellent!

How many body count so far?

Now that’s what I call the art of sword fight Samurai way. :mrgreen:

kimbers

Not so sure about the dubbing, ?

It makes it!! Wu Tang samples galoalready decided I’ll be listening to Gza, Liquid Swords tomorrow

jimjam
    Free Member

Hmmm. It’s got a kitschy charm in that format, but the Lone Wolf and Cub series that it’s cobbled together from is actually pretty great. Six films if I remember correctly with a (sort of) coherent narrative. I’ve got the DVDs in the attic. I keep meaning to have a marathon session and re-watch them.

juanking

Great film. As mentioned the lone wolf and cub films are awesome, got the box set a while ago for a tenner. Bargain!

Caher

Saw it as a kid on some video – scared the life out of us. Never saw anything like that kind of violence. Did not record.
    Good film though.

chewkw
    Free Member

Caher – Member

Saw it as a kid on some video – scared the life out of us. Never saw anything like that kind of violence.

We love ninja type films so not really a surprise to us but would be a big disappointment if there were no violence. We expect it. 😆

chewkw
    Free Member

Excellent!

Next Yojimbo! Brilliant!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Flim4 – 23:00 – Shogun Assassin – Now!’ is closed to new replies.