Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • PSA – Duffbag Mini kit bags £9.95
  • sweepy
    Free Member

I was lucky enough to get the mini I ordered.Its surprising that no-one has taken the idea up, I’d order a couple of monster bags tomorrow if I thought they would arrive.

thepodge
    Free Member

Seems like a classic case of a small idea that’s grown too much for them to handle

I don’t really see what the big deal is about these bags though, there must be something similar on the market

hammyuk
    Free Member

I haven’t seen anything – now if they aren’t patented/copyrighted I may know who to talk to about these….

thepodge
    Free Member

I cannot see how you can protect that idea, its a bag.

How is it different to anything off this list?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/waterproof-kit-bag

fishwife
    Free Member

got mine from last November within 3 weeks

ITS GREAT

onewheelgood

As dknwhy said, there’s a statement on the website. So sharpen your pitchforks but you aren’t allowed to use them until the end of November, fair’s fair.

“September 17 2015

We are currently not accepting new orders for our products whilst we catch up with the order backlog that has developed over the summer. We have experienced high demand for our products and unfortunately have fallen behind with fulfilling orders.

Rather than keep pushing back what seems to be a never ending deadline we anticipate that we will have caught up with existing orders by end of November 2015.

We will of course be honouring any existing orders placed at the low price for those customers that wish to wait a bit longer and of course completely understand if customers that are not prepared to wait any longer wish to cancel.

We are really sorry about the delay with orders, it is a combination of personal circumstances and high demand for our products, we thank you for your support and patience during this time.

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Duffbag Mini kit bags £9.95’ is closed to new replies.