Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • PSA: Don't tell em…
  • slackboy

Dual Position Pikes for £399. in 27.5 flavour, seems like a good deal.

https://www.merlincycles.com/rockshox-pike-dual-position-air-275-sale-fork-101866.html

Onzadog
    Free Member

See what you did there.

Tracey

Thanks

cloudnine
    Free Member

Gawd.. do i service my 5 year old revs or buy some shiny new pikes…

cloudnine
    Free Member

Dont forget Cashback

granny_ring

DP tho, aren’t the normal ones better?

Tracey

Running both and I can’t tell the difference. Same with my Lyriks. When Kevin’s S Works Stumpjumper and Katie’s Enduro were stolen last year that’s what was fitted. The new bike has normal ones fitted and he was only saying yesterday that the only thing he would change would be the forks for some DPs. Shame not to order some at that price.

darrenspink
    Free Member

They’ve been at that price for some time, wonder why people aren’t biting.

Can you get tokens for DPs now?

steel4real
    Free Member
    andyl
    Free Member

Got some spare DPA tokens to sell somewhere.

timbo678
    Free Member

Bugger….just paid £615 for a set…though they were 150mm so feeling a bit better about it

andyl
    Free Member

Air spring is £30 😉

honourablegeorge

There’s a question – can you fit a solo air spring into a DPA to comvert? Guesing you’d need a different top cap too, but…

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

DP and solo airsprings are different parts. Don’t think they are interchangeable.

mickmcd
    Free Member

I think you need a new CSU from memory to convert to single from memory there’s some odd air dimple in the leg that’s not in a DP

Scamper
    Free Member

Was tempted but went for the 160mm Yari at £350. Very pleased with them, but came badly wrapped, no rockshox box, seals or pump (if that is still done) but with tokens. Fork stamp seemed to suggest 12/15 build too.

psycorp
    Free Member

Where’d you get the yari from?

psycorp
    Free Member

Doh. Thanks.

Anybody know if the 160mm Yari can be lengthened to 170mm?

andy4d

I am after a set of 130mm forks. Any reason NOT to get these and just run them at 130mm all the time?

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

If only there were some good deals on 29er forks too! Seems like 27.5 is where the bargains are!

Tracey

Ours turned up today. Packed well in a brown box. Came with tokens, no steerer nut or pump. Looks like they are RCs. At that price they are still a bargain.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Don't tell em…’ is closed to new replies.