Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA – cycling thread on Mumsnet…
  • MoreCashThanDash
    langylad
    Free Member

First mumsnet thread ive read. Far more reasoned people on there than i expected to be honest

MoreCashThanDash

Just been having a peek on some other “wtaf?” thread titles, and they seem to be modding threads quite hard today. Quite a few posts have been deleted. Either that or those comments must been really outrageous! 😯

aracer
    Free Member

Esme
    Free Member

If you’re going to look at Mumsnet, you need to realise that DH doesn’t mean downhill

monkeychild
    Free Member

I love the lack of moderation on there. Some of the hand wringers on here would collapse in their quinoa at some of the posts 😉

Esme
    Free Member

They have much better smileys too: [cake] and [wine] and [bike], plus Easter bunnies

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Is there a mumsnet version of Hora that’s always buying and selling shoes and bags? And do they have discussions about whether 4″ is enough?

Esme
    Free Member

I understand that the MN version of Hora is Hora himself 😉

allthepies
    Free Member

Go yummy mummies!

M1llh0use
    Free Member

So many bullsh*t acronyms. They can frankly all FTFO.

timba
    Free Member

I read the title thought that this was going to be all about TPI

chakaping
    Free Member

The OP got shorter shrift than he would have from the Clarkson-sympathising prats on here.

rondo101
    Free Member

Seems to have gone the same way of most posts about cycling (on non cycling websites) on the Internet.
    Cycle path vs road; check
    Road tax; check
    Helmets; check
    Lycra; check
    Riding two abreast; check

It is quite encouraging that more people seem to be sticking up for cyclists these days though. Is this the change in mentality that greater participation brings?

Edit – the thread’s just been deleted

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA – cycling thread on Mumsnet…’ is closed to new replies.