Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA – Cheap Garmin Oregon GPS
  • rolymo
    Free Member

click

seems cheap – a lot less than anywhere else…….

i phoned them up earlier and got the oregon 300, which they assured me was in stock. having dealt with them before, i wont beleive it till it lands on my door mat. 😐

Dibbs
    Free Member

Seems too good to be true, that’s the one that take OS mapping 🙂

snaps
    Free Member

Hmmm yes, azarat has just paid £320 for the Oregon & OS national park maps after weeks of price searching.

GrahamA
    Free Member

Field and Trek are/were a legitimate company. They have fallen on hard times since I worked for them (not suggesting that the two are related) and were bought up on the cheep by Sports Direct.

Could be genuine or could be a error on the website.

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Cheers, ordered one.

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Cheers, ordered one.

Schweiz
    Free Member

Also ordered one and recieved a confrmation. Must be a mistake since the Oregon 200 and 300 are listed at the same price.

atlaz
    Free Member

There’s a LOT of grey stock of Garmin navs and this might be some of them. My vista hcx is US stock with UK maps loaded at the place I bought it. Was over £100 cheaper than the nearest rivals.

mudshark
    Free Member

What would the Oregon give me over my Etrex Legend?

druidh
    Free Member

Just been reading up on the Oregon series and it seems there’s lots of issues with screen brightness.

Dibbs
    Free Member

What would the Oregon give me over my Etrex Legend?

The ability to use Garmin Discoverer OS mapping.

rolymo
    Free Member

😀

my oregon 300 is in the post – got an e-mail confirming it!

didn’t expect it to go through…….

Schweiz
    Free Member

Mine’s been cancelled by Field and Trek. Not in stock is the excuse.

mAx_hEadSet

i ordered the OS Snowdonia mapping with one last week.. that arrived this morning, this afternoon got an email like Schweiz.. rang them and suggested the mapping was a bit useless without the gps they did not argue when i asked them to take it back… even though the email said temporarily out of stock they said they could get no more units.. looks like they are having a bit of a closing down sale me thinks?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Cheap Garmin Oregon GPS’ is closed to new replies.