Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 188 total)
  • PSA: Cheap Endura Kit At Wiggle
  • Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Mine are on the way (allegedly)

chipster

It’s been picked and packed!

In!

superstu
    Free Member

Mine are in the way too. Happy days

mattyfez

Crikey, that’s a bargain, are the humveesss still in sale?

Normally you can’t get them anywhere for less than RRP, plus or minus postage costs.

scotroutes

Normally you can’t get them anywhere for less than RRP, plus or minus postage costs.

Not online anyway….

mattyfez

I can just picture everyone’s next weekend ride, literally everyone wearing humveesss lol!

Pickers

Yay! Mine are picked and packed too!

mattyfez

Are they an older revision, they don’t seem to have the breathable mesh behind the knee joints

iainc

^^^^ yes, old stock being shifted

prawny

Gilet coming shorts not (yet at least). That’ll do me, gilet is more important and cheaper too

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Shorts and gloves. Cheers OP.

fudge9202
    Free Member

My 2 pairs picked and packed

kelron
    Free Member

Just had an update on mine saying they’ve been packed, after the last one saying they’re on back order.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

got a dispatched message earlier. got the red bibs, the pro sl ones plus the humvees

my current humvees are about 8 years old and still in decent enough shape, although i had to replace the popper as i got too fat and it kept popping open 😀 I think its a normal button now judging by the photo.

riddoch

I have a couple of version and the older ones are poppers and the newer ones (still at least 2 years old) are buttons. The style of the inner changed as well, I think the older ones are the shiney Lycra ones and the newer ones are more cotton material like.
    Optimistically went for the last xxl camo humvees, hopefully they can find them.

RustySpanner

Ordered two pairs last night.
    My first ever baggy shorts.
    🙂

Will the XL be ok for a 35-36 waist?

allymcmurdo
    Free Member

Two pairs of medium Humvees picked and packed. One black one came. Although came as separate emails for each one…15 hours apart.

BillOddie

New Bibshorts! Nice one OP!

perchypanther
    Free Member

Hmmmmm.
    Ordered two pair of L……. two minutes later, ordered two pairs of XL. Not sure of sizing so ordered both sizes.

Received confirmation of both orders within 30 seconds of each other.

Next morning get email regarding the Large pairs heving been picked and packed.

Xtra Large order still being processed two days later. 🙁

submarined
    Free Member

Appear to have gone up a tenner… Saves me buying another pair i didn’t really need!

bueller
    Free Member

Thanks OP. I ordered a gilet yesterday afternoon for £13 quid, today the same one is £23. Fingers crossed it comes. Seems a few prices have changed overnight.

sands
    Free Member

Rusty Spanner – Member
    Will the XL be ok for a 35-36 waist?

perchypanther – Member
    … ordered two pairs of XL

Measured an XL Hummvee with the clickfast liner:

No stretch approx 32” waist
    Full stretch approx 38” waist

RustySpanner

Thanks matey.
    And thanks to the op too.

steeble
    Free Member

humvees are now up at £30

gummikuh

My two pairs just landed.

jonnyboi

FFS not even a shipping confirmation yet. This is playing havoc with my anxiety disorder

nixie

Got a dispatch email for large humvees this morning 😀

deepreddave
    Free Member

Ordered spare tubes and gloves last night, picked n packed email this morning.

perchypanther
    Free Member

2pairs xl humvees – Picked and packed

ads678

I had a ‘picked and packed’ email yesterday that said it’ll be collected in a day and delivered in 4.

XL Humvees BTW.

mechanicaldope

Large black humvees picked and packed

dubber
    Free Member

Black / grey humvee shorts have arrived …. thank God for the elasticated waist (size L with a 34″ waist) comfy enough though and the XL may have looked like sails.

Button above the zip as opposed to the older popper on older shorts.

davieg
    Free Member

I’ve changed, it’s not you, it’s me. Bibs picked and packed, rather than Humvees….

My MT500’s are still going strong mind, after 5 years.

aide

Humvee shorts picked and packed, (camo, med, just hope i got the right size for 32″) thanks OP

Rich
    Free Member

I finally got a picked and packed email for medium and large black hummvees, one of which will be going back.

perchypanther
    Free Member

2 pairs of large Humvees now delivered to my local corner shop

paulhaycraft

The Hummvees have just gone up a tenner!

The FS260 bibs appear to be going back up in price too.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Those sons of female dogs, PX will have them for copyright! 😯

jambalaya
    Free Member

Nothing disconted on the site viewed from France

andyl
    Free Member

Thanks for the PSA OP. Shorts and tops ordered last night. Gillets picked and packed. Shorts and jacket on a separate order not but order has been confirmed and payment taken and they still have stock. I normally find Wiggle to be very good. Last time they sent me two packs of 5 chainring bolts with only 4 in (think the problem here was RaceFace not Wiggle) they sent me a new set immediately without any hesitation. I didn’t actually ask for them, I was just letting them know as only needed 4 but was going to add another pack onto my next order as spares as they were only cheap.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 188 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Cheap Endura Kit At Wiggle’ is closed to new replies.