Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • PSA: Cheap Camelbak's at Govt Army Surplus store
  • woodywoodbine
    Free Member

At least we’ve got one thing to thank the government cuts for – cheap surplus hydration packs at the army sell off site…

Genuine Camelbak in desert camo – £22!

chakaping
    Free Member

Interesting to see that you can buy five Hercules aircraft as well.

Now where did I put my wallet?

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I’m getting a boat AND a 3 piece soldier suit.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

probably cost the MOD £480 pounds in the first place

bigjim

They look cool but no pockets or anything at all by the looks of it

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

YES PLEASE

j_me
    Free Member

Talisman 49

More info here

Sold for £38 K. If it’s internals were in good nick someone got a ludicrously cheap and extremely nice boat !!

bigjim

The Camelbak military site is worth a look for a laff – KILL KILL KILL! DRINK WATER! AAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Dibbs
    Free Member

I’ve always wanted a Type 42 Destroyer 🙄

druidh
    Free Member
    rondo101
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure you can get them (camo camelbaks, not Hercules) cheaper on ebay.

wwaswas

I’ve always wanted a Type 42 Destroyer

I did a little mental calculation of much bigger I’d have to make the pond to fit it in but realised traffic along Old Shoreham Road would be severely disrupted.

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

HMS Invincible was on there until recently – if you keep an eye out some of the bigger ships will be up soon I expect.

epicyclo

Dibbs – Member
    I’ve always wanted a Type 42 Destroyer…

Wouldn’t that disturb the swans in your moat?

KonaTC

They look cool but no pockets or anything at all by the looks of it

there is a nylon sleeve on the side that sits on your back however it has no padding as it was designed to attach to a ruck sack

andyl
    Free Member

anyone got a removals company?

Save all the leg work of moving stuff downstairs and just pass it though a window:

MrGFisher
    Free Member

The whole of the Britsh Army changes to MTP (Multi Terrain Pattern) Camo in a few months, so there will probably be loads more of clothing, camel baks etc starting to appear on the site.

There’s no pockets in the desert ones above. You can get a tube and few bits in with the bladder though. The tube and bite valve are wider and way better than normal and are “click fast”.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Cheap Camelbak's at Govt Army Surplus store’ is closed to new replies.