Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • PSA: BMX World Camps on BBC2 now
  • Woody
    Free Member

That’s all. 😀

headfirst
    Free Member

OUCH!

EDIT: broken collarbone

headfirst
    Free Member

OOOPH!

headfirst
    Free Member

CARNAGE!!

headfirst
    Free Member

Seems to me BMX racing is like poker – a fair bit of skill involved but a whole heap of luck (staying out of crashes) too!

headfirst
    Free Member

loving this thread btw

splittimes
    Free Member

Are the tracks permanant, or built for the event? Mental racing!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

What a spectacle!

mtbfix

Just caught up on the iplayer. Brilliant stuff. Clearly certain notable riders failed to ask the ‘what tyres for birmingham’ on whatever forum bmxers frequent.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Mike at Dialled Bikes must be chuffed to have a world champion Quillan Isidore in his team. everyone who bought a dialled frame has helped that happen*

•sort of.

charliedontsurf

I went along and watched the finals last weekend…. Damned good spectator sport. [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eomGA8LXFDA[/video]

Mr Smith, damn straight, it was a good world champs for Dialled Bikes and Factory Team Bikes (FTB).

Ross Cullen won the 11 year old boys world title. And Quillan Isidore completely blew the doors off the 16 year old boys title.

Check out Quillan’s video here. He’s only 15 years old but already tipped to be a future BMX Olympian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoJ8QACDTkg

And yes, everybody who ever bought a Dialled contributed to this! Thank you!

deus

Um, what is a child called Quillan doing riding anything other than a polo pony?

the world’s gone mad i tell thee.

great riding though.

packer
    Free Member

There aren’t many polo ponies in Peckham…

zerocool

It was an awesome night out. One of the best sporting events I’ve been to. You get a lot for your money compared to most other events I’ve watched. And the atmosphere was brilliant.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

the tracks are certainly much better+bigger than when I was racing.

Still comes down to whoever is first into the first corner though, in 98% of cases, which is a bit of a shame.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘PSA: BMX World Camps on BBC2 now’ is closed to new replies.