Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • PSA: Bargains at Planet X
  • beer247
    Free Member

I pushed the button on the XX1 cranks yesterday – £136 (168mm Q-factor) is pretty damn good.

GXP bottom bracket from Wiggle & a Works Components direct mount ring means full chainset for just shy of £200!

(fingers crossed the cranks are GXP and not BB30 type)

Rubber_Buccaneer

fingers crossed the cranks are GXP and not BB30 type

Part of the fun is that you never really know what you are getting until you open the box. I ordered some Middleburn Duo cranks from Planet-X a couple of years ago expecting the old three arm spider but received 104bcd four arm jobs. Bonus 🙂

matty456
    Free Member

Ordered Evo 2 frame bundle Thursday and it arrived Friday. Well done On One! New bike build awaits!

wilbo
    Free Member

I worked out that the value of free finishing kit in the bundle is c.£70 depending on your choices. Taking the inbred for example and given that the frame only used to be sold for between £80 and £130 from what I can see on the web, the bundle does not seem great value. It’s a shame they didn’t reduce the price if you just want to buy the frame, hopefully this move will be next.

granny_ring

Did anyone get the deore cranks and can confirm if they come with the bb or not?

scotroutes

How much is a set of Pikes, an X01 groupset and a set if Guide brakes worth?

porlus
    Free Member

Did anyone get the deore cranks and can confirm if they come with the bb or not?

Hope not as just bought one with a BB included for £49.99 one week before this sale haha.
    Ordered the Agu bib tights for £29.99 on this sale though. Nice bargain that as wanted a new set to replace my old Alexa ones.

mrjmt
    Free Member

got some of the £15 panniers, bargain at that price, great quality.
    Came next day too.

Happy with PX on this one!

barnun
    Free Member

Ordered the deore cranks and they did come with a bottom bracket – bargain!

scandal42
    Free Member

Got those Deore cranks and wheelset for a new build, absolute cracking deal is that.

granny_ring

Ok cheers for info.

breninbeener

My deore chainset came with a bb too! Ace

P20

My Reba RL forks arrived today. Really pleased with them for £149! 😀

granny_ring

I was thinking of getting the deore cranks and change to a 30/32 ring but think I’ve read on here that might not work or I would be better using the single ring using the middle ring of triple cranks?

scandal42
    Free Member

Works fine, 30t nw has a threaded tab that makes attaching easy. 32 requires longer bolts and a spacer to get a decent chain line.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Bargains at Planet X’ is closed to new replies.