Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • PSA – Bargain ski jacket…
  • gravity-slave
    Free Member

I got a great mug and a free jacket. Chuffed.

s
    Free Member

Thanks MS order seemed to go through ok.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

They must have restocked. A bargain but I can’t really buy two jackets in two days – even if I get another mug!

DezB
    Free Member

got mine. Its a proper ski jacket isn’t it? I expected something cheap and nasty!
    Smells weird though…

GlitterGary
    Free Member

My Donnay trainers, tracky b’s, cap and England top all arrived too. Properly buzzin!

kevin1911

I ordered on this avo, and just got an amil saying they’ve sent my order – but not the jacket 🙁 Anyone got a spare in Size L they don’t want?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Yeah mine smells too – just leaving it out to air it. Otherwise it’s getting bunged in the wash. I guess it is some fabric preservative or something?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Just been out in mine – nice and warm and kept me dry in a rain storm.

Then I put my hands in the pockets and mmmm, fluffy – lovely snug and fluffy pocket inners.

Very impressed for £20.

Even has a clip for headphones too.

Hood a tad on the short side though.

juiced
    Free Member

primark ski/ board jackets are pretty good too. Oxford Street has plain ( blue i think) Ski / Boarding jackets for £20 reduced from 40 i think Loads yesterday. They have matching pants too. I got a board jacket last year reduced and have riden it on dryslopes and it’s brilliant. Feels a bit cheap and i was concerned it would be too hot. loads of pockets and really breathable. Mine even has a soft google pocket inside and MP3 holder an hole. Looks great too. When i’ve used it on the dryslope I forgot i had it on, and although cold the weather wasn’t freezing. Salo has a removable hood and stash pockets near the wrists. Also it has proven to be tough. I Had a few dryslope falls and no problems there. Mines a lovely oversized cut too although i got the size larger really)

Although the no fear jackets look great (no experience though0 bear in mind they are not actually £150 jackets reduced to £40. they are basic jackets similar to the primark ones. slthough probably still a good buy. I’ve had other no fear stuff and i would say it’s all been really good.

I tried some cheap board pants on in Sports direct (not sure of brand but not np fear) and tbh they felt like wearing multiple layers of stiff bin bags.

TBH for £50 say, best bet is TKMaxx.. or maybe the others mentioned above second

for £20 bargain!!

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Bargain ski jacket…’ is closed to new replies.