Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • PSA? Anyone Fancy MTB'ing in Spain for Xmas and New Year?
  • d45yth
    Free Member

As per title really…don’t want to go into detail on here for fear of it being classed as spam.
    I have no connection to the company and mainly chose them because of the Xmas dates.
    Anyone interested should be pretty fit, be a slight bike nerd and not be a weirdo. 😛
    Email is in profile.

poolman
    Free Member

hi, is this the same company that is usually written well about on here? I live in Spain (a bit north of where they operate) & was thinking of joining them. Failing that, just book a cheapo flight & do your own thing, accom is super cheap out of season. There are bars in Benidorm on the seafront at 1.5e a pint.

Oh dear, it says on post no weirdos, that’s me out!!!

d45yth
    Free Member

I presume you’re on about Sierra Cycling? It’s Mountain Biking Spain I’m going with. My flight is booked and my deposit is paid…I can’t complain about the price especially as there was no single supplement on the accommodation. It’s because I’m travelling alone that I wanted to go with a company. The thing is that it looks like I might be the only person booked to go, for a fortnight too! Any biking mates have either got kids or work commitments.
    Even though I’m flying to Alicante, I’ll be based a few hours away from Benidorm. I’m not really bothered about bars anyway as I want to feel 100% for the biking.
    Get yourself there for a few days if you already live fairly local!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘PSA? Anyone Fancy MTB'ing in Spain for Xmas and New Year?’ is closed to new replies.