• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by kcal.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA – Anatomy of Cycling book in Aldi
  • MoreCashThanDash

Found this book in Aldi – RRP £12.99 down to £2.99 – various cycling specific strength exercices and stretches. Thought it was worth a punt, and others may fancy it

It was buried in with various other fitness books

scaredypants

I was in Aldi this morning

… unlike any bloody stock

never seen it so empty; have they changed the days for specials changing over or something

sandboy

I purchased the very same book a few years ago at Mildenhall Cycling Festival and have used it extensively. I don’t do all of the stretches/exercises but feel that I am a lot stronger, more flexible and recover much faster than before. Worth every penny of that £2.99.

MoreCashThanDash

I’d better log off and read it then!

carlosg
    Free Member

I picked up the ‘Anatomy of Exercise’ one the other day as I’m looking to improve flexibility and strength all over. Hoping it will help with my dodgy knees and get me back towards cycling regularly.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

cheers OP, picked one up along with a new floor mat, £2.99 seems to be the real selling price of these books as Munqe Chick has two others (core stability and stretching) both with big £2.99 stickers (unless she bought them from Aldi in previous New Year fitness promos…).

zilog6128

Yeah saw a couple of other titles dirt cheap in The Works before Christmas. I have the stretching book though & really rate it.

asbrooks

Doh, why didn’t I see this earlier?
    I’ll have to go back tomorrow!

kcal

Popped in this morning – none left (Exercise, and Running).

A look on Amazon / eBay shows several options – it also seems to show two different covers – are they the same book, or aimed at different markets – one showing for doing exercises, one a guy on a bike.. Are there two?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Anatomy of Cycling book in Aldi’ is closed to new replies.