Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA Aldington Multi Purpose Powerbank
  • stayhigh

Just been into local branch and picked up one of THESE.

First impressions are good, it appears well made and is charging my phone as I type 🙂

jimster01

Hope it works better than the link. 😕

z1ppy

fixed link
    I’m thinking about one of these type of powerbanks but a comment yesterday has stopped my need to get the biggest one available, due to there brick type nature, as realistically I’d only need to charge my phone/device once while out and about.. so interesting

trail_rat
    Free Member

ive got one – it works well how ever takes forever and a day to charge.

Cougar

ive got one – it works well how ever takes forever and a day to charge.

Try a different cable?

trail_rat
    Free Member

it wont draw more

its a 1amp charge rate. with a 1amp or 2.1amp discharge rate depending on which port you plug into.

its designed to be charged from USB – and more so they supply it with a USB charger cable only.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

I got one of these a while back for festivals etc, which claims to be 20000mAh (don’t know how to measure it, but comfortably charges my phone 5/6 times) for around the same price.. is a lot better than the older model it replaced which was only 5000mAh and struggled to charge my phone more than once.

boblo
    Free Member

They’re about that price on Amazon.

woodster

Hope it’s better than the solar charger/power bank I bought from Lidl

househusband

Bought one yesterday and charged overnight.

Took me a while to work out that you need to press the wee button for the LED twice to turn it on and off…

wrightyson
    Free Member

Bought an anker one after recommendations from here. Brilliant bit of kit using smart tech etc.
    this one

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA Aldington Multi Purpose Powerbank’ is closed to new replies.