Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA – Adidas Terrex Solo's cheap @ webtogs
  • Dangerboy
    Free Member

I’ve been lusting after a pair of these for on and off the bike for as long as I can remember. Down from £80 to £40 at the moment 😀

p7rich
    Free Member

Done deal. Nice one DB!

jimmy

been after some new pumps for a while – ta

cynic-al
    Free Member

dare2b jacket: CHECK!

Adidas trainers: CHECK!

iDave
    Free Member

Nice one, done!

p7rich
    Free Member

Did you get yours?

I have been called and emailed today to be told: “Our stock platform is over 98% accurate but sadly the Terrex Solo’s that you ordered are not present in our warehouse”. Order cancelled.

Never heard of Webtogs before this order. Hopefully not hear from them again!

BadlyWiredDog

Lethal on wet grass.

iDave
    Free Member

“Lethal on wet grass.”

*conceives injury compensation scam*

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Thought I would treat myself, webtogs emailed to say they were out of stock. Oh well.

Dangerboy
    Free Member

I missed a call from them about a problem with the order too.
    Phoned them back and spoke with a really helpful guy who’d actually got a pair of them himself (and not that this helped but he said they were awesome). He said that their stock system was a little laggy, and they’d sold loads of them so they were out of stock.

However, he did say that they were getting some more in, and that when it arrived they’d send a set out to me at the agreed price – not sure if that was because it was one of the first last orders (if you see what I mean) though.

I might be biased because I’m still hopeful of getting some new shoes, but I was really impressed by the service – quick to inform of problems and super helpful on the phone.

Might change my mind if the shoes don’t show up though!

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I will give them a call tomorrow. I’d still like a pair.

mtbtomo
    Free Member

Mine arrived yesterday, seems I got in just in time! They look superb and feel really comfy. Quite a stiff sole so I’d think they should be quite acceptable for flat pedals and not be too flexy for a bit of pedalling.

Doesn’t help you chaps who missed out….but its worth pursuing a pair!

mtbtomo
    Free Member

They have size 10’s here at £40 by the looks of it…Purekit

Dangerboy
    Free Member

Mine arrived yesterday and I’ll echo what mtbtomo said – suberb looking and really comfy. They’re pretty tight on sizing though, my 9.5’s are snug, to say the least..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Adidas Terrex Solo's cheap @ webtogs’ is closed to new replies.