• This topic has 17 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kuco.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • PSA 50% Off Salomon Footwear at Sport Pursuit
  • Albanach
    Free Member

Some good looking deals

https://www.sportpursuit.com/sales/salomon-dec16

Free to sign up if you’re not a member

dallas95
    Free Member

Thanks for the PSA. I needed some 3D pro’s so perfect for me. 🙂

dogthomson

Nice. I fancy those Trail Score shoes for £30. Anyone know how they fit? I’m a 9-9.5 in Nike and a 10 in Adidas.

curto80
    Free Member

The trouble with Salomon is they have about 500 different models that all do the same thing.

And they randomly change the product but keep the same model name.

The sense mantra used to be an excellent, low profile, grippy trail shoe. Then when the 3rd version came out it had randomly changed into a horrible, over-cushioned, blocky “city-trail” thing.

I gave up with them.

nickjb
    Free Member

This isn’t going to be the sports direct Salomon debacle again is it?

steeble
    Free Member

Dammit. Really wish i could justify getting anothet pair

footflaps

And they randomly change the product but keep the same model name.

Yep my latest pair of 3D Pros are very different to the ones i’ve just retired, much thinner fabric and the wind cuts right through them cycling to work. Previous pair were find all through winter.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Nice. I fancy those Trail Score shoes for £30. Anyone know how they fit? I’m a 9-9.5 in Nike and a 10 in Adidas.

I’m 9 in Adidas ZX 7000 and iirc Kanadia too and the Salomon Speedcross 3.

Drac

Reduced here too and they actually deliver.

http://www.fieldandtrek.com/SearchResults?DescriptionFilter=Salomon

footflaps

I paid £70 from Wiggle for my 3D Pros…

monde
    Free Member

3d pros reduced at millets as well. Not sure if they are the same year but they are £5 cheaper with free delivery.
    https://www.milletsports.co.uk/product/black-salomon-xa-pro-3d-mens-trail-running-shoe/077354_firstsport/

Are these as good as Inov8 Roclite for the peak district?

Albanach
    Free Member

How do the Salomon’s size up?
    I’m a 12 in North Face but I had a pair of solomons about 12 years ago and they were huge…

rOcKeTdOg

Cheers monde, cheaper and free delivery, almost bought from SP yesterday too!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Nice find @mondo 🙂

My old Salmon approach shoes finally died and where replaced by some North Face which are as new but £45 seems a no brainer

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Thanks monde, didn’t need them but hard to pass up at that price!

submarined
    Free Member

Does anyone know if they do anything with a stiff-ish sole that’s warm and waterproof? Not that I’m trying to cheap out on winter shoes for flats or anything.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Have a look at GTX. My North Face have quite a solid sole and I use them for biking from time to time if I don’t have my 510’s with me.

Kuco

Cheers monde 2 pairs of trail running shoes ordered.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘PSA 50% Off Salomon Footwear at Sport Pursuit’ is closed to new replies.