Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • PSA 2000AD fans…
  • kimbers

Film4 11:25pm

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifPt8JP9xbk[/video]

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

South side yeah!

Be Pure, be vigilant, BEHAVE!

Yes Kitty, lawks!

wilburt
    Free Member

Had all the comics from day one, not sure what happened to them, chaos of youth, bought them again years later all A1 copies, lost those in the chaos of middle age, may buy them again or just blow all you punks away.

grey

It’s just started folks 😀

johnnystorm

Bloody hell, Film4 has vanished from my channel list! Hasty retuning time!

johnnystorm

It found Film4!

Great to watch, cheers!

nosedive
    Free Member

Nice one kimbers, set it to record.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Missed this but see it’s available on All4. What’s the verdict, worth a download?

squirrelking
    Free Member

Just about to find out, will report back after.l

mogrim

So, the verdict?

Wonder if there’s anyway to see if it from outside the UK? Without having to play around with torrents, ideally…

drlex
    Free Member

mogrim,
    I found it on KAT a month or so back. I’d say it’s for fans, so I found it interesting, especially regarding the troubled period in the Nineties where the management were infected with the ‘lad’ virus that had hit the publishing industry.

Rubber_Buccaneer

troubled period in the Nineties

Not surprised the nineties were troubled, the title wasn’t going to last was it 🙂

the-muffin-man

The year 2000AD felt soooooo far away to me as a 10yr old kid in 1978 – now it’s a distant memory!

Rubber_Buccaneer

yeah, I mean in the year 2000 I’d be 32 and that’s really really old

zbonty

Cool. Need to watch this, thanks. Was a fan bitd but not read it for twenty years

squirrelking
    Free Member

Was interesting for sure, wasn’t aware of the underlying bad will towards the management and publishers although hearing how they got treated I’m not surprised.

mogrim

drlex – Member
    mogrim,
    I found it on KAT a month or so back. I’d say it’s for fans, so I found it interesting, especially regarding the troubled period in the Nineties where the management were infected with the ‘lad’ virus that had hit the publishing industry.

Cheers, I’m certainly a fan (and have started to read it semi-regularly again), will definitely have a look for it.

rOcKeTdOg

bought the first copy in 77, does anyone know the tune that played over the end credits?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘PSA 2000AD fans…’ is closed to new replies.