Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • PSA: 150mm Fox Fork at On-One
  • poppa
    Free Member

Not an expert on Fox Forks, but this seems like a reasonable deal, with a QR15:

http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/FOFOFL150/fox-float-150-rl-suspension-forks

davidmoyesismydad
    Free Member

what a bargain these are …just bought some revelations but hey ho.
    worth noting they are oem so will come with sod all oil in so a service is reccomended.

yes service a new pr of forks.mojo & your wallet will thank you for it later.

shermer75
    Free Member

Hi DMIMD, not sure I understand why you think these forks will come with too little oil in?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Me too. And even if they didn't, it's a 5 min job to DIY…. 🙂

shermer75
    Free Member

Seriously thinking about parting with my hard earned for one of these. Are there opinions out there on them? I noticed they are open bath, like the '09s, rather than FIT cartridge based. Is there any difference apart from the weight?

anc
    Free Member

The rrp is a bit out me thinks, these are the non fit damper budget version of the floats. Still a good deal but not quite so good as they are making out. 😉

shermer75
    Free Member

anc-yeah I noticed that. What would something like these normally sell for d'you reckon?

PJM1974
    Free Member

Damn. Just bought some 150mm Revs.

shermer75
    Free Member

In answer to my own question, the BikeRadar review has the 09 15mm QR Float R pegged at £419 rrp.

clicky

So a grand saving of £19 then, although you do get the Lockout….which I'll prob never use myself…

anc
    Free Member

Difficult to price as their oe. Rutland list the rrp of the non 15mm bolt thru. at £518.99

Daffy

In answer to my own question, the BikeRadar review has the 09 15mm QR Float R pegged at £419 rrp.

That's for the QR version. With the 15mm TA, it's closer to the RLC at £539.

shermer75
    Free Member

Ah yeah, I see, my mistake!!

anc
    Free Member
    shermer75
    Free Member

anc- nice! Would get definitely get this but looking for something with more travel…

lcj

These are now down to £335 if you use this code: EMOORADAR

Getting very hard to resist..

vinnyeh

Anyone know what travel the Floats can be spaced down to? 140, 130, 120?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

LCJ

do you know how long that voucher code is valid for???

good deal really that!

mttm
    Free Member

You can space these down to 130, in 10mm increments, I believe. Just bought a pair, the price drop to £335 was just too good to resist! Unbelievable value at that price.

peteimpreza

Is it worth paying another £100 for the TALAS version?

enfht
    Free Member

As an OEM product do On One provide the post-sale support?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘PSA: 150mm Fox Fork at On-One’ is closed to new replies.