Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • PSA 15 quid nukeproof neutron wannabes
  • adrec
    Free Member

Daily superstar deal. Code is XMAS18. Seems like a bit of a bargain

link

devash
    Free Member

Just ordered a set for my girlfriend for Christmas. I’ve been watching the Superstar PSA’s all week waiting for these to come up. Definitely a bargain with free delivery.

nemesis
    Free Member

In case anyone else is wondering, this is for flat pedals.

lister

Anyone used them, what are the like in the wet? Do they scuff easily?

adrec
    Free Member

I’ve used the plastic nukeproofs and have shimano dx on my bike. Plastic makes much more sense in my mind. It bounces off rocks rather than bending or cracking

hora
    Free Member

Ordered- cheers OP. I can finally retire my PINK superstar nanos 😀

richardthird

Brilliant PSA, black ones on their way (free postage too)

stompweaver

Nice one. I have ordered a pair too.

I’ve wanted to try flats for a while and this is a very cheap way of doing it. Excellent ta 😀

eviljoe
    Free Member

Nice one, cheers for that OP!

pk13

Are they any good I need new peddles for my piglet

VanHalen

why they didnt make these pedals flat or slightly concave is beyond me. it would add maybe 5p to the materials cost. convex pedals = shit idea.

i really tried to like them. oh then the pedal came off the axle.

nukeproof version but i imagine these are identical.

pk13

Convex peddles are you sure? I might just give them a miss

ahwiles
    Free Member

with flexible soles, these pedals feel bloody ‘orrible, almost like standing on little more than the axle.

but they’re fine if you’re wearing shoes with a stiff sole – eg shimano am41’s.

just my tuppence…

pk13

I ride in skate shoes so not for me then

botanybay
    Free Member

They are fine in skate shoes I reckon. Learn how to ride a bike properly, which means not being clipped in like a weird roadie with momma lovin’ issues. 😉

Tom83

Ordered, thanks op.

hora
    Free Member

Arrived 🙂

I can see what you mean by the axle/shape. It sits ever so slightly higher than the rest of the platform- not a biggie though if you’ve got stiff soles.

transition1
    Free Member

Azonic do the same pedal in a range of colours for the same price

I have a pair in neon Yellow

VanHalen

botany – been ridign flats for ever – thanks. (as well as dabbling in clips more recently)

i ride in etnies bmx shoes at the mo and i didnt like em. they were ok for standing up and razzzin in the woods but for sitting down and riding somewhere the raised axle means your feet slip and slide a bit.

if they were flat or convex it wouldnt be as much of an issue because, as you suggest, technique prevails over grippyness.

I`d prefer an additional central pin too.

rOcKeTdOg

I have a pair, no where near as grippy as the nanos. You can feel the centre bar through the sole of your shoe too which you can’t on their metal counterparts. I bought more nanos in the sale the other day to replace them as my feet were slipping off them

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

bought yesterday, delivered today, 3 hour ride with them and No complaints from me as yet 8) proper bargain

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘PSA 15 quid nukeproof neutron wannabes’ is closed to new replies.