Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA: 10% off superstar
  • walla24
    Free Member

facebook10

because we all love them really 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

Well I’ll say thanks.

Just ordered one of their Tactic 29er wheelsets for £206. Looks really promising.

🙂

neilm
    Free Member

Just ordered one of their Tactic 29er wheelsets

How?

I spoke to them at Mayhem about 29er wheels. When I got home I went on the web site, and I can’t find any 29er wheels.

I’m sure they are there, but I’m damned if I can find them.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

are new slx/xt s5 or s8 pads?

Jamie
    Free Member

Just ordered one of their Tactic 29er wheelsets for £206. Looks really promising.

What made you go for those ones, Stacey?

chakaping
    Free Member

neilm – Second page of wheelsets I think, Tesla Evo / Tactic AM. 29er rims appear as option in the drop-down.

I phoned up to get advice on weight and the guy was really helpful, I did mention the site could benefit from a filter to only show the required wheelsize. Sounds like it might be an oversight on new site.

pedalhead
    Free Member

are new slx/xt s5 or s8 pads?

S5. Just ordered a load myself, thanks for the tip OP!

fr0sty125
    Free Member

I’m interested on what you think of those tactic rims they look like a bargain. I’m sure that I read that a guy raced megavalanche on the XC version of those rims….

chakaping
    Free Member

jamie – Tesla Evo hubs appear to get good feedback on here (no mean feat) and are said to have fast pickup, rims seem a sensible weight and width for my needs, apparently wheelset weight is about 1833g for the pair.

Would prefer UST, but these were £200 for the set!

Jamie
    Free Member

Would prefer UST, but these were £200 for the set!

Are these not tubeless ready? So not a major issue I imagine for a slight bit of convenience, and weight.

chakaping
    Free Member

Yeah I don’t change tyres as much as I used to so can live with a bit of tape.

You got a 29er now or going for some seriously wide CX tyres?

Jamie
    Free Member

You got a 29er now or going for some seriously wide CX tyres?

Yup. Got a 29er while I wait for new CX model to be released in Sep.

It’s cheap and cheerful Ramin 1, but tempted to put some new wheels on, as reckon Tactics, running tubeless, could save over a kg from the current anchors.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA: 10% off superstar’ is closed to new replies.